Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

IMG_1056.jpeg

Damn wish I had a pair of gyakusos

So last week I finally broke out my peg 39s that I got on discount for $60 in January. Third time I wore em, I stepped on a tack or a sharp rock or something outside and it pierced the zoom bag in the forefoot smh. But customer service came through. They accepted the return and gave me a full refund 8 months out. Used that to get the next nature zoomx peg. I think I liked the 39 more but these are fun
1693595800860.jpeg

thoughts, especially on the grey black

also, those the ones that have dots on the soles?

I personally haven’t seen a turbo I don’t like, other than one. I think they all look great with exception of the women’s one I saw today that has a crimson red foam, with the white zoomx bits. Overall, I like the turbos. I wish they’d make a multicolor/black weave version.

I do not like how stiff the flyknit is on them though.

I personally haven’t seen a turbo I don’t like, other than one. I think they all look great with exception of the women’s one I saw today that has a crimson red foam, with the white zoomx bits. Overall, I like the turbos. I wish they’d make a multicolor/black weave version.

I do not like how stiff the flyknit is on them though.

actually just picked those up, curious as they have a AJ Xi bred feel to them... not sure if I'll keep yet.

IMG_6203 copy.jpg

IDK about anyone else (I don't follow this thread closely), but I just purchased 2 pairs of the BRS Peg Turbo Next Natures for 60$ with the 20% off on top of the steep discount. Man, good midsole but that is the worst upper I've encountered, maybe ever. I could NOT get my feet into the damn shoes due to the gusseted upper. I thought the AlphaFly were bad in that department but these take the cake. I had to take a scissors and cut the damn tongue apart from the gusseted part. After that, they're good now. Midsole is nice, better than the standard Peg midsoles. I just don't know how Nike thought that the upper on those were ok. I mean I have skinny, narrow feet and true-to-size I could barely get them on out of the box.

Upper is fine to me, but I’m used to dressed shoes and drivers/loafers because of what I do professionally

I use a shoehorn to put them on, which I had a bunch of and all over my place already

Back
Top Bottom