Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Once again I'm not a real runner, I'll do one or two miles at a time 2-3 a week

Have gone out in the next nature peg turbo probably about 10 times now and I've really enjoyed em. I have to use a shoe horn to get them on, the flyknit upper is weirdly stiff for flyknit, but under foot they feel great. I definitely feel more energy return versus peg 35 or the couple runs I got out of peg 39. They feel softer when walking but springier when running. I've been able to do slightly quicker miles in the peg turbo versus 35, but that could just be me being in slightly better shape :wink:

Looks like Nike is pushing/releasing the Peg 39 Shields for this upcoming winter season... guess no Peg 40 shields? 🤔

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 10.04.28.png

Once again I'm not a real runner, I'll do one or two miles at a time 2-3 a week

Have gone out in the next nature peg turbo probably about 10 times now and I've really enjoyed em. I have to use a shoe horn to get them on, the flyknit upper is weirdly stiff for flyknit, but under foot they feel great. I definitely feel more energy return versus peg 35 or the couple runs I got out of peg 39. They feel softer when walking but springier when running. I've been able to do slightly quicker miles in the peg turbo versus 35, but that could just be me being in slightly better shape :wink:

btw if you run - regardless of it's 1 or 2 miles - you're a real runner. some might run a tremendous amount of miles more than you, but don't discredit yourself on account of that. and i know what you mean, but regardless, there's no boundary that separates real runners from not so real runners.

btw if you run - regardless of it's 1 or 2 miles - you're a real runner. some might run a tremendous amount of miles more than you, but don't discredit yourself on account of that. and i know what you mean, but regardless, there's no boundary that separates real runners from not so real runners.
My guy I appreciate these words. Thank you

The 41's having reactx seemed obvious but I'm actually shocked that Nike is keeping the forefoot and heel zoom units. I thought for sure they were gonna remove one of them and then bring the dual unit setup in the 43's

The 41's having reactx seemed obvious but I'm actually shocked that Nike is keeping the forefoot and heel zoom units. I thought for sure they were gonna remove one of them and then bring the dual unit setup in the 43's

I agree, feel like they usually like to drag it out but am glad they aren't, the reactx from the infinity 4 didn't have enough pop to me, felt pretty flat overall and didn't enjoy running in them so hope that zoom air improves the ride.

Also a bit curious on the weight. The infinty definitely picked up some weight in the reactx upgrade, hoping the peg doesn't follow suit as well.

This is a weight comparison in my US 10.5:

302g Peg 40

316g Infinity 2
354g Infinity 4
420g Infinity 4 GTX - heavy for other reasons besides reactx of course, but chunky!

Cotdamnn… NBY is really back with the vengeance!

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’ll have the VFN3 on there too!…

Nike Pegasus 41 – Perfect Match for Your Running Journey

A running journey is never as simple as putting one foot in front of the other. It's an adventure, a challenge, and also a personal connection to yourself. And to express this special relationship, you need a trusted partner – running shoes – that you can always rely on.

The Nike Pegasus 41 is the perfect choice for those who love the combination of exceptional performance and maximum comfort. This is not just a pair of shoes, but a companion in every step of your run. Let's explore the unique features of Pegasus 41, a breakthrough version of the familiar Pegasus line.

Perfect Combination Of Technology:

Nike ReactX – Soft Bubble Foam: Nike ReactX is a lightweight and durable foam designed for a soft, responsive ride. What's special is that ReactX reduces environmental impact with 43% less carbon emissions than regular React foam. With 13% higher energy return, ReactX sets the Pegasus 41 apart with reduced heel-to-toe and ground-to-ground impact.

Combination of Nike ReactX and 2 Zoom Air Units: To deliver an incredible experience, Nike has combined Nike ReactX technology with 2 Zoom Air units. There is one unit in the forefoot and another unit in the heel. When you put your feet up, you will feel the elasticity, excitement and encouragement with every step.

Wider Toe and Heel: Nike has widened the toe and heel compared to the Pegasus 40 to create additional space. This helps provide a more stable and resilient Zoom Air motor when you need more power.

Specially Designed Knitted Fabric Upper: The Pegasus 41's upper is made from a technical knit fabric, which is lighter and more breathable than the Peg 40, creating an attractive fit and feel. The interior of the shoe is comfortable, breathable and flexible, especially in sensitive areas such as the toes, arches and heels.
Built With Similar Materials and Padding to Previous Versions: The Pegasus 41 hugs your feet tightly, with a midfoot band for a more secure and comfortable feel. This mid-leg band is designed to fit all bow sizes.

New Color Versions:
001 BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE – Available from 1/5/24
002 BLACK/WHITE-ANTHRACITE – Available from 1/5/24
003 BLACK/WHITE-FIRE RED – Available from 1/5/24
100 SUMMIT WHITE/CHROME-BRIGHT CRIMSON – Available from 1/5/24
700 VOLT/CONCORD-DUSTY CACTUS-TOTAL ORANGE – Available from 1/5/24

Breakthroughs in Running Technology:
The Pegasus 41 is more than just a shoe, it's a breakthrough in running technology. This is the perfect combination of Nike ReactX and Zoom Air, creating the ideal combination of comfort and performance. With encouragement from this trusted partner, you'll be confident and ready to conquer any distance.

Advantage:
Smoothness and Comfort: With the combination of ReactX and Zoom Air, Pegasus 41 brings outstanding smoothness and comfort to every step.
Good Feedback: These shoes provide good feedback, helping you feel the energy return every time you run.
Optimal Support: Wider forefoot and heel design provides optimal support and elasticity.
Suitable for All Terrain Types: With a rubber outsole and drainage design, the Pegasus 41 is suitable for all types of terrain.
Reasonable Price: With all the top features and technology, Pegasus 41 remains competitively priced.

Suitable Objects:
Road Runners: The Pegasus 41 is a great choice for road runners.
Versatile Runners: These shoes are also suitable for runners on a variety of terrains and speeds.
Beginner Runners: The Pegasus 41 is also a good choice for beginner runners who need a supportive and comfortable shoe.

The Nike Pegasus 41 is more than just a running shoe, it's a trusted partner on every running journey. With the perfect combination of Nike ReactX and Zoom Air technology, comfort and ultimate performance, these shoes are the top choice for every runner. Don't miss your chance to experience the Pegasus 41 difference on land and also on other planets you can run on! Surely you and these shoes will accompany you on every journey and conquer every distance together.

nike-pegasus-41-ket-hop-hoan-hao-cho-cuoc-hanh-trinh-chay-bo-2.jpg

nike-pegasus-41-ket-hop-hoan-hao-cho-cuoc-hanh-trinh-chay-bo-3.jpg

nike-pegasus-41-ket-hop-hoan-hao-cho-cuoc-hanh-trinh-chay-bo.jpg

this is sounding exciting!

Last edited:
They sound nice! But those things are pretty ugly for casual use, which a lot of people use them for. I wonder how well they will sell.

Nike Pegasus 41 – Perfect Match for Your Running Journey

A running journey is never as simple as putting one foot in front of the other. It's an adventure, a challenge, and also a personal connection to yourself. And to express this special relationship, you need a trusted partner – running shoes – that you can always rely on.

The Nike Pegasus 41 is the perfect choice for those who love the combination of exceptional performance and maximum comfort. This is not just a pair of shoes, but a companion in every step of your run. Let's explore the unique features of Pegasus 41, a breakthrough version of the familiar Pegasus line.

Perfect Combination Of Technology:

Nike ReactX – Soft Bubble Foam: Nike ReactX is a lightweight and durable foam designed for a soft, responsive ride. What's special is that ReactX reduces environmental impact with 43% less carbon emissions than regular React foam. With 13% higher energy return, ReactX sets the Pegasus 41 apart with reduced heel-to-toe and ground-to-ground impact.

Combination of Nike ReactX and 2 Zoom Air Units: To deliver an incredible experience, Nike has combined Nike ReactX technology with 2 Zoom Air units. There is one unit in the forefoot and another unit in the heel. When you put your feet up, you will feel the elasticity, excitement and encouragement with every step.

Wider Toe and Heel: Nike has widened the toe and heel compared to the Pegasus 40 to create additional space. This helps provide a more stable and resilient Zoom Air motor when you need more power.

Specially Designed Knitted Fabric Upper: The Pegasus 41's upper is made from a technical knit fabric, which is lighter and more breathable than the Peg 40, creating an attractive fit and feel. The interior of the shoe is comfortable, breathable and flexible, especially in sensitive areas such as the toes, arches and heels.
Built With Similar Materials and Padding to Previous Versions: The Pegasus 41 hugs your feet tightly, with a midfoot band for a more secure and comfortable feel. This mid-leg band is designed to fit all bow sizes.

New Color Versions:
001 BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE – Available from 1/5/24
002 BLACK/WHITE-ANTHRACITE – Available from 1/5/24
003 BLACK/WHITE-FIRE RED – Available from 1/5/24
100 SUMMIT WHITE/CHROME-BRIGHT CRIMSON – Available from 1/5/24
700 VOLT/CONCORD-DUSTY CACTUS-TOTAL ORANGE – Available from 1/5/24

Breakthroughs in Running Technology:
The Pegasus 41 is more than just a shoe, it's a breakthrough in running technology. This is the perfect combination of Nike ReactX and Zoom Air, creating the ideal combination of comfort and performance. With encouragement from this trusted partner, you'll be confident and ready to conquer any distance.

Advantage:
Smoothness and Comfort: With the combination of ReactX and Zoom Air, Pegasus 41 brings outstanding smoothness and comfort to every step.
Good Feedback: These shoes provide good feedback, helping you feel the energy return every time you run.
Optimal Support: Wider forefoot and heel design provides optimal support and elasticity.
Suitable for All Terrain Types: With a rubber outsole and drainage design, the Pegasus 41 is suitable for all types of terrain.
Reasonable Price: With all the top features and technology, Pegasus 41 remains competitively priced.

Suitable Objects:
Road Runners: The Pegasus 41 is a great choice for road runners.
Versatile Runners: These shoes are also suitable for runners on a variety of terrains and speeds.
Beginner Runners: The Pegasus 41 is also a good choice for beginner runners who need a supportive and comfortable shoe.

The Nike Pegasus 41 is more than just a running shoe, it's a trusted partner on every running journey. With the perfect combination of Nike ReactX and Zoom Air technology, comfort and ultimate performance, these shoes are the top choice for every runner. Don't miss your chance to experience the Pegasus 41 difference on land and also on other planets you can run on! Surely you and these shoes will accompany you on every journey and conquer every distance together.

nike-pegasus-41-ket-hop-hoan-hao-cho-cuoc-hanh-trinh-chay-bo-2.jpg

nike-pegasus-41-ket-hop-hoan-hao-cho-cuoc-hanh-trinh-chay-bo-3.jpg

nike-pegasus-41-ket-hop-hoan-hao-cho-cuoc-hanh-trinh-chay-bo.jpg

this is sounding exciting!
Looks like they come out on May 1st, right?

Back
Top Bottom