Nike Air Penny 3 retro white blue detailed pics!!!!!

wow i usally dont complain about anything but those are bad pics ive never seen a pic that makes these look so long lol

they look like plastic in those pics
frown.gif

those pics do the shoe's no justice but im still coppin those and the blk cw

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

they look like plastic in those pics
frown.gif

Maybe i'm seeing things that aren't there, but color of the Foamposite looks very flat.
Blue paint around the heel seems a little off too.(?) Poor lighting? Or poor attention to detail on the part of Nike?

Originally Posted by air max 87

As much as we like these, these will not sell well, pennys are still floatin all over

The way the Penny 2 came down in price so quick, i'll definitely be holding off a little while on these. I suspect many will be thinking the same thing.

The lighting in the pics probably doesnt do them any justice. Nike has been pretty good when it comes to retro Pennys. Hopefully they'll keep it up.

my OG "posite siding" looks a little different then those, maybe its the bad lighting or something, but my blue seems lighter, hmmm...

anybody wanna cop OG size 9.5 s ?

The shape of the heel and toe box are way off from the originals. Same for the color blue on the shoe. But I'm still buying though. It's like having aretarded child, you still have to love them unconditionally lol.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

How high are those????

They're mids, I had the all black's back in the day, very uncomfortable shoe. I'll pass on these.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

The shape of the heel and toe box are way off from the originals. Same for the color blue on the shoe. But I'm still buying though. It's like having a ******ed child, you still have to love them unconditionally lol.

Oh my ... unconditional love ... LOL
laugh.gif

Maybe they reshaped to improve the comfort level? The color should be the same ... anything otherwise would be foolish ... hopefully it's the pics ...
eyes.gif

These are definitely hot. I gotta get my pair when these come out. And maybe some extra pairs when they hit sales racks as everybody assumes.

Back
Top Bottom