nike air pillar?

I'm 25, and these shoes did pretty good around my way. Especially the neon colorway. I think they'd sell pretty good if they were retroed.

went to the goodwill and found the blue and yellow ones in a size 11 in perfect cond for 4.94. never the less copped them. now i need the black and fresh waterto complete the pillar collection.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Always wanted these in middle school. I'd cop every original colorway retroed if they keep the price around $100. anybody know what original retail was? $125?

these were 129.99 retail about 3-4 months after they came out they dropped to 39.99 at champs to move them. i still have the orange sticker in my box that wasattached to them.

i remember seeing a fellow NT'er named Koopa (i think) picking up 3 pairs forgot what CW tho.
nerd.gif

I had the neon ones in 10th grade and sold them my senior year thats when I was wearing a sz.10 my foot grew to an 10.5 so I had to sell it. Anyway I amlooking for any color in the pillars sz. 10.5 or 11 I used to call them the caterpillars

next to the neon/grey colorway the womens raspberry by far one of the best colorway for these.

If these were to drop again they would definately see clearance racks. I can't see many outside of NT being that interested in these shoes.

I don't know what size you wear but I've got a size 9.5 for sale on ebay, they are deadstock and fly as hell. Here's the ebay number 280435597457.It's only a 7 day auction, just giving you guys on here a heads up since I know they are so "wanted" in here! thanks AC

wow.. got me wanting to search for these before they retro these lol..
I remember seeing these on Eastbay for $139.99.. Those were the days....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

I've never understood the huge following for Pillars.
there isn't a huge following, that's why this post is over a year old and only 5 pages long......these are highly sought after by those that either had 'em back in 98 or wanted them.

.....but if there was to be an announcement of a retro though.....i'm willing to bet there would be a sudden influx of fans/followers claiming they had 'em in nursery school or something.

laugh.gif
 So true. Would love to see these retro, especially michigans and grey/neons. 

Back
Top Bottom