Nike Air PR1 OG Air Pressure White Gray Retro

nike-air-pr1-og-air-pressure-white-gray-niketalk.jpg

http://osneaker.com/nike-air-pr1-og-air-pressure-white-gra1.html

Where do these drop? and when i seen the black one

HOH release, right? I could see myself spending $60-70 on these. But the Limited editions may push these to a whole other level. That shouldnt be what makes a shoe. Let the shoe sell itself.

HOH release, right? I could see myself spending $60-70 on these. But the Limited editions may push these to a whole other level. That shouldnt be what makes a shoe. Let the shoe sell itself.

^agreed Wally but you know the hype monster will turn these into something else....look at those Delorean 6.0's...still going for $250+ on eBay....ridiculous...

Besides...were never gonna see a retro of the Air Command Pressures...and if we did could you imagine the price point?!?!?!? They were what $175 in 91-92...just based on inflation they should be north of $275 to $300....

^agreed Wally but you know the hype monster will turn these into something else....look at those Delorean 6.0's...still going for $250+ on eBay....ridiculous...

Besides...were never gonna see a retro of the Air Command Pressures...and if we did could you imagine the price point?!?!?!? They were what $175 in 91-92...just based on inflation they should be north of $275 to $300....

I like'em. I think its a cool shoe. I dont think it should be a hoh exclusive or that is a shoe to have a lot of hype over.
the OG air preasure needs to stay where it is. ITs a cool piece of shoe history but I dont think it should be retro'd

I like'em. I think its a cool shoe. I dont think it should be a hoh exclusive or that is a shoe to have a lot of hype over.
the OG air preasure needs to stay where it is. ITs a cool piece of shoe history but I dont think it should be retro'd

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Inflation is interesting. I don't want to get into a long rant here. But you simply cannot forget about technological advancements. Whether its R&D already being done with the original, to having the molds already, to knowing more efficient ways to construct a shoe. There is a reason Signature Basketball shoes YEAR after YEAR hover around $130-160. With inflation, you would think all of our Nikes would be well over $200 bucks by now.
Nike has given us more for less in recent years but I think they saw that as a losing trend, as their push for billions more $$$$ and decided against that. One example was an air trainer 1 from 2000. The 1990 retail was $120. Common inflation would have that shoe at $157. Instead in 2000, the retro sat at $90... That's an anomaly though. Just as electronics get better and better and cheaper and cheaper (or staying the same relative price), shoes should held in that same regard, but they are not. Hypebeasts ruin the common sense trends that surround us.

Back
Top Bottom