Nike Air Pro Streak Max Retro 2014

I'm geek that these are re-releasing. I have the orange and white pair from the last retros but the air bubble has popped.

Guess you're just gonna have to keep waiting. My life doesn't revolve around posting pics to NT.

Peace,
J

stop getting smart with me dude, dont even know or care about u.

J's word is bond.

Notice that in this or any other thread, when J confirms a retro, further proof is not required.

In fact, reliable word w/o pics is even better, because pics can be shared and that's the first stage of the noobs' arrival. I feel that you want to see pics for purposes of quality and faithfulness to originals, but that will happen in due time, and there's no need to prematurely sound the bat signal.

No reason to talk slick to somebody who is helping you, just because you don't feel he is helping you ENOUGH.

Speaking of samples, That bubble was non-existant. I wonder what else they skimped on?

og's didn't have much of a bubble compared to other shoes at the time. they also had the piece in the back that connected the outsole to the midsole, so I'm not worried about a smaller/smallish air bubble. those sample pics have to be GS because they're missing the cut out on the outsole near the heal and the toe box is so sloped. can't wait for this shoe...makes passing on the missions that much easier since this was a shoe i actually had and liked more!

og's didn't have much of a bubble compared to other shoes at the time. they also had the piece in the back that connected the outsole to the midsole, so I'm not worried about a smaller/smallish air bubble. those sample pics have to be GS because they're missing the cut out on the outsole near the heal and the toe box is so sloped. can't wait for this shoe...makes passing on the missions that much easier since this was a shoe i actually had and liked more!
how they GS in a size 9? that's Nike butchering you seeing .. bubble smaller but thats kind of a plus for better support to last. im cool (soleswap both cw's)

toe box look like they gon hurt too, i usually go in shoe store buy and bounce but if i was ya'll might want to sit down lol.

that's them retro griffey toe boxes, they hurt too lol.

Last edited:
Jshortt – Thanks for the info. I do hope they stay faithful to the originals. That two-tone pleather durabuck combo is not a good look. On the wht/blk pair, yes. (Or any of the white based CWs.) But on the blk/blk pair, no.

Jshortt – Thanks for the info. I do hope they stay faithful to the originals. That two-tone pleather durabuck combo is not a good look. On the wht/blk pair, yes. (Or any of the white based CWs.) But on the blk/blk pair, no.

The blacks didn't have any white teeth on the sole either :smh:

I know it's beating dead horse, but I'm sooooo tired if nike butchering EVERY retro

#firegentry

*edit* it also just dawned on me that the total air max basketball shoe from 2001 totally ripped this design (w/o the strap)
Seeing the upper in leather made me realize that

These View media item 915360

Last edited:
The blacks didn't have any white teeth on the sole either :smh:

I know it's beating dead horse, but I'm sooooo tired if nike butchering EVERY retro

#firegentry

*edit* it also just dawned on me that the total air max basketball shoe from 2001 totally ripped this design (w/o the strap)
Seeing the upper in leather made me realize that

These View media item 915360

I get the impression that this may just be a PS'ed version of the whites that Nike did quickly, to give shops an idea, but isn't final.

Peace,
J

got a og pair of the white/ black/ blue in the closet, will post pics soon. I bet Nike butchers this shoe. Especially that back air bubble. it's a big shoe, you need that fat air bubble in the back to complement the entire shoe. 

Last edited:
I bought these exact shoes off of the auction on ebay. They are definitely monster shoes in person and are a decent attempt from Nike to stay true to the OG. Havent Tried them on though, just eyeing them up looks a if they will run a tad big. May sell. Will post pics later.

I bought these exact shoes off of the auction on ebay. They are definitely monster shoes in person and are a decent attempt from Nike to stay true to the OG. Havent Tried them on though, just eyeing them up looks a if they will run a tad big. May sell. Will post pics later.

would love to see some close up high res pics of those if you got them :D

Back
Top Bottom