Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

I'd been planning on scooping up the whites (preferably on discount at some point) but after seeing those Reds on KicksDeals I had to move on them at Villa. Wow... they are pure 
nthat.gif
. Can't wait to get them now.

Now on to the Whites, and I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the Blues and Black/Gums, too.

just scooped the reds from OS. got an 11 because my previous 11.5s were boats. Hopefully they still run big.

Based only on pics I've seen online, Pythons >>>>>> Foams. I just think the all-red looks a lot better on leather than plastic. And the massive price difference doesn't hurt either.

Based only on pics I've seen online, Pythons >>>>>> Foams. I just think the all-red looks a lot better on leather than plastic. And the massive price difference doesn't hurt either.

true. im probably going to pass on the 11s so may use that towards them.

Just got my Reds in from Villa. :wow:

These are straight dope. I didn't think the red in these popped like that. :nthat:

I really want to double up. :lol:

-Drew

These are straight dope. I didn't think the red in these popped like that. :nthat:

-Drew

:pimp:
Mine are scheduled to be here on Tuesday, u just made the next couple days unbearable

-Drew

:pimp:
Mine are scheduled to be here on Tuesday, u just made the next couple days unbearable

I had to rep you again, brother. :nthat:

Thank you again for the link. :smokin

I promise you, that you'll love these. Dare I say it, this silhouette may be the best all red shoe that's been put out imo. The red just goes so well with the snakeskin. :smokin

-Drew

Looking sweet can't wait

I had to rep you again, brother. :nthat:

Thank you again for the link. :smokin

I promise you, that you'll love these. Dare I say it, this silhouette may be the best all red shoe that's been put out imo. The red just goes so well with the snakeskin. :smokin

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom