Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Hmmm
nerd.gif

just wondering why some of NSW release come out with white box ? with other majority come out with red one?

shoes itself looks like AJ 2

just wondering why some of NSW release come out with white box ? with other majority come out with red one?

shoes itself looks like AJ 2
The box on these is actually white embossed snakeskin print.i think it's a one off box specifically for these. Removable top too unlike other nsw releases.

Just got them in! Soft, premium leather, for sure. They are not narrow at all. In fact, there is enough room on the sides for a comfy fit. Lengthwise, they definitely fit true to size. I'm a true size 11 and they fit as such. These ARE a SP, special project, because Nike did make them luxerious with the materials they used. Congrats to those who got their hands on them.

I just recieved my package with END, and they shipped it inside a bag which damaged the box and creased the hell out of the toebox. Oh well, i'm gonna wear them.

FedEx dropped mine off a few hours ago. Very pleased since I sold my Melo II this time last year.

Had to pull the trigger on these. Thanks to all for posting pics/size info. Got one of the last pairs on phone order from St Alfred in Chicago. I believe they only have size 14 left now. This is the first Nike release I have purchased since the Air Trainer SC II white/volt/teals and the only purchase I have planned. I don't log on much anymore so I was surprised to receive an email recently stating these were releasing. Hopefully they look good and fit well. I am excited to wear them!

mine just got dropped off from end-

quality is exceptional- lush and super comfortable shoe also.

The box is a lovely touch.

The quality of these crap all over any jordan release (bar Bin's) of the last 10 years.

I'd say keep trying. It was like that with the Sz 9. After a few minutes, I tried again and it went through

Or it might just be sold out by now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom