Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Yeah. It's a bit big. I need to down half size. Anyone wanna trade a 9 for a 9.5?

So just a bump to make sure...these aren't dropping tomorrow or next sat but on Monday?

10.5 was too big smh one more pair to eBay
Do you normally wear 10.5?  I was under the impression that these fit like the AJ II 

I have a pair of AJ IIs size 10 and they fit ok no discomfort although I feel at time I could use just a little more room.  I ordered the Pythons in a 10.5 so I am wondering if  I will be ok.

Do you normally wear 10.5?  I was under the impression that these fit like the AJ II 

I have a pair of AJ IIs size 10 and they fit ok no discomfort although I feel at time I could use just a little more room.  I ordered the Pythons in a 10.5 so I am wondering if  I will be ok.
I wear 10.5-11 in most nikes- went an 11 with these and they are fine. Could've done with 1/2 size down, but as i prefer to wear high tops a little looser (not strangle them!) these are fine. 

I'd say they fit more like older dunk hi's. 

Looking to get a pair, do I have to worry about replicas with these?
Have not seen any replicas pop up.  Not sure that they will either.

On another note I got mine in last Friday and am extremely pleased with the quality and comfort of these.  They were TTS for me as well.

If that black Air Python was authentic, then I'd predict the black AJ2 coming in "leather" next year...

Back
Top Bottom