Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

thats fast, do they run big for it size ?
Yes they do run big.

I got a size 9 and I heard they run big but I was too scared to order an 8 because I'm an 8.5/9.

If they were made in half sizes ideally I would have gone with an 8.5 but after trying them on I believe I could have fit a size 8 in the DSM.

Last edited:

Yes they do run big.

I got a size 9 and I heard they run big but I was too scared to order an 8 because I'm an 8.5/9.

If they were made in half sizes ideally I would have gone with an 8.5 but after trying them on I believe I could have fit a size 8 in the DSM.
well thanks for the info and i really hope the fitting just like jordan 2.

anyway i did ordered on 23 but i dont received them yet. i cant wait !!!!!

if you've got to pay the delivering agent will notify you when they get it in. Fed Ex is sometimes a little slow though.

who notifies you that you gotta pay customs fees?i know you said you didnt have to pay but have you ever had to pay them?

nice pick up btw!
You pay the delivery service.

From past experiences, UPS - you have to pay when they deliver or they will not hand over the package, Fedex - you will receive a bill in the mail after the package has been deilvered.

thanks for the info,any overseas kicks i have bought got delivered to me by usps.none of them ask for payment.

i got scared of the high fees i have heard some people say so i stopped ordering overseas many years ago.

thanks for the info,any overseas kicks i have bought got delivered to me by usps.none of them ask for payment.

i got scared of the high fees i have heard some people say so i stopped ordering overseas many years ago.
I have never received custom fees from USPS.

(Knock on wood)

I'm really happy with my pair of Silver/White. I'm glad I ordered my normal size in these, I think a half size smaller and I'd be complaining about how tight they fit. Now to track down a pair of red and hopefully grab a pair of the browns.

^ yessir. copped a red 11.5 from Undftd for 150 shipped. can't wait to get them.

Sorry to hear that man. They were actually up on Undefeated for almost the whole day before sizes started disappearing. What size are you trying to get?

peace,
J

@jshortt
Lookin 4 a 10.5/11
Yeah I got to bodega 2 late...smh

Anybody know where I can find the red ones I'm guessing in a 10? I'm normally a size 10.5 in jordan 4s and a size 11 in the jordan 11s

Back
Top Bottom