Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Those the black DSM pair with a filter, OR... a new color?

Still need the black pair, i've been loafin....

I just took the pick from Instagram, i can't actually tell if it's a new colour or just a filter, was hoping someone here might have more info. I have the dsm version and honestly they are stunning in person.

I

thought for sure the reg. blks would go on sale.

guess i was wrong...

The Nike Air Python Lux “Baroque” are available now for $110
Portland Factory
(503) 281-5901
(623631-112)

Last edited:
I just took the pick from Instagram, i can't actually tell if it's a new colour or just a filter, was hoping someone here might have more info. I have the dsm version and honestly they are stunning in person.

I

these are a new color called "COOL GREY". Look for it soon

those are actually cool grey CW. as usual tongue is 3M with fat laces. just like dsm ones !!!

When did they drop? Resell on the DSM's is insane. I'm seeing pairs in my size that have been sitting yet the priced has been bumped up $100 :lol:

Last edited:
^ Happens all the time. Resellers are stubborn.

The DSM's should really be no more than $300.

These gray pairs are going to kill the price of the black.

Just sold my pair of black DSM on the bay for 290 shipped. So I'd say 260-300 is fair for them.

Not for small sizes... anything under an 8 ( I wear an 8 but with what everyone was saying, these are cut HUGE and i'd need a 7.5 or even a 7) is consistently $400+...

If I could find a DSM in a 7or 7.5 for around $300 I'd jump on em IMMEDIATELY.

Big sizes neither. I'm an 11.5 haven't seen a pair of 11's in the DSM's under 400. Does anyone know if the cool grey came in half sizes?

Back
Top Bottom