Nike Air Raid - OG Black Grey - Re Re Returns (PIC)

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

1192osk.jpg

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/03/27/nike-air-raid-og-black-grey-re-re-returns-detailed-look/

The OG "Black/Grey" Nike Air Raid is making it's re-re-return to the outdoor court (only) this Summer. A favorite on the outdoor court, theRe-Retro of the OG "Black/Grey" Nike Air Raid stays true to the OG with it's Black/Grey colorway, fabric straps, Grey durabuck toe box, and"Outdoor Use Only" disclaimers on the rear and sole.

The OG "Black/Grey" Nike Air Raid Re-Retro is available now at select Nike accounts.

MaZe

saw that earlier, might wanna scoop them up before summer starts, what is retail on those i wanna know as well.

They probably won't sell as well as they used to.... We'll see, at least they're not heavily available everywhere

I never got a pair of Air-Raids..but i do like 'em..not sure if i will cop these or not..maybe sales racks..

i had the retro's, DOG them 2 the ground, for the right price i might pick these up.... THEY LOOK GOOD

This will probably be the only retro i grab this year of the Air Raid speaking the others ive seen are....
sick.gif

I seen these at my local footaction they're not bad at all. I'll wait till they hit the sales rack then cop!!!

Could have sworn these came back out like a couple of years ago.

I'm good though. They should have replaced the leather with another material or something like durabuck.

Back
Top Bottom