Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

22B559E4-1062-4AAD-8EE6-F81A233CABCE.jpeg

Yup. And now it's almost 2021, and they've butchered the Raids yet again. It really IS a retro feeling Nike give us :lol:
That is crazy, I see what you mean, the retro is retro to us. And yea, we remember feeling burned the last time these came out. :lol: Someone should write a philosophy paper on this.

That is crazy, I see what you mean, the retro is retro to us. And yea, we remember feeling burned the last time these came out. :lol: Someone should write a philosophy paper on this.

:lol:
Yup. I remember being pissed at so many retro versions of various shoes over the years, and Nike is so on the ball that it continues to let me relive that dissatisfied/frustrated feeling over and over again with today's retro releases. It's such a great throwback feeling LOL

Early 2000s was, quietly, a golden-age for retros. Tons of stuff came out, there was great variety and they were cheap. But a lot of shoes were butchered compared to their original.
Facts. I was working at Footaction during the time footlocker bought them out and liquidated all FA‘s stock. Persia Bw (cracked and peeled first wear), air veer, flight huaraches, am1’s, air burst, all kinds of stuff was ringing up 19.99 and 14.99.

Facts. I was working at Footaction during the time footlocker bought them out and liquidated all FA‘s stock. Persia Bw (cracked and peeled first wear), air veer, flight huaraches, am1’s, air burst, all kinds of stuff was ringing up 19.99 and 14.99.
2000-2004 Air More Uptempo, Trainer Huaraches, Air Force ones, Air Force 2, Air Revolution, all of the dunks, Air Raids, flight huarache, CB94.

Everything was available, but after like 2003 a lot of the colorways of retros became too crazy and too hip-hop/pop-culture inspired.

Seems like Black/Grey were released on Atmos & NDC (JP). Hopefully, they’ll be on the sales rack eventually coz I’m not going to pay $156+ for this especially after seeing that FA link:evil:

These were the **** when they dropped. Had the black/white joints back in like 5th grade.

Back
Top Bottom