Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

wait a nubuck tongue???? why when the shoe is mostly black leather? at this point im just thinking when they order materials they are just making mistakes and rolling with it

Yeah, I don't understand some things, because if the OG's aren't wearable, how are you paying respect to those of us who had the OG's. It seems they still use Gentry logic, which was stupid.

uh oh the dreaded “were still working on your order” email 🥶
Yeah I ordered 2 minutes after the first link went up last night around 8:30 and I have got 4 of those emails already.
Aslo, I know a lot of dudes were upset about the lacking grey around the eyelets on the toe box cause its closer to the OG. But I honestly think the black looks better. However that Nubuck tongue does bug me. But not a deal breaker.

Yeah I ordered 2 minutes after the first link went up last night around 8:30 and I have got 4 of those emails already.
Aslo, I know a lot of dudes were upset about the lacking grey around the eyelets on the toe box cause its closer to the OG. But I honestly think the black looks better. However that Nubuck tongue does bug me. But not a deal breaker.

4 in just one hour here. oh well. on to the next shoe they will cancel

Yeah, I don't understand some things, because if the OG's aren't wearable, how are you paying respect to those of us who had the OG's. It seems they still use Gentry logic, which was stupid.
I know a lot of dudes were upset about the lacking grey around the eyelets on the toe box cause its closer to the OG. But I honestly think the black looks better. However that Nubuck tongue does bug me. But not a deal breaker.
I just noticed the nubuck tongue. Hilarious. I wonder what we'll notice next LOL
I've looked at these so many times trying to convince myself they are OK, but for me that black toe piece is one of the worst nonsensical little changes they've ever done for a retro. Totally ruins the shoe to me compared to how it is supposed to look. Makes them look even bulkier to my eyes. As usual, though, it's all subjective. But I'll just never be able to do it with these.

I just noticed the nubuck tongue. Hilarious. I wonder what we'll notice next LOL
Good God. :lol:

I've looked at these so many times trying to convince myself they are OK, but for me that black toe piece is one of the worst nonsensical little changes they've ever done for a retro. Totally ruins the shoe to me compared to how it is supposed to look. Makes them look even bulkier to my eyes. As usual, though, it's all subjective. But I'll just never be able to do it with these.
Just look at your Air Trainers and walk away. They didn’t do these justice. What a shame.

Is the Nubuck tongue at least more comfortable? Maybe they were trying to cut costs with the leather?
The black eyelets by tHe toe box just makes the toe box area look smaller since there’s less grey.

I’ts only been a day. But yeah, I’m not counting on it. Will try SNKRS in the morning. IF somehow I end up with 2 pairs I’ll gladly OOP anyone who might need it.

it’s just unprofessional bro

imagine you’re at the store and they charge your card then say “hold on I’ll be right back to see if we even have that shoe”. Like why the **** you charge me in the first place

Got a pair from NDC was going to wait to get them on sale, since they never sell out but for some reason all these Nike retro's have been.

Like a idiot i went for the unicorn size 12.5 waited in line then sold out.. double backed for a size 13 waited in line nd now all sizes sold out smh

Back
Top Bottom