Nike Air Raid?

Yea they can be sole swap. the straps are not 1 with the sole, they are glued.. easy swap..

how much u paid for them?

I just won a pair of the white peace 2s that look perfect. Do you think I can wear them? Do the soles crumble? Or just come unglued? What else would I have to look out for? Any help is appreciated

Edit: they're from 92 just for a reference and here's a few pics.

If the soles are PU they'll probably crumble, but if they're straight rubber they'll probably be good. I have a kids pair 'no refs no wood' that have a rubber (gum) sole that look like they'd be fine if worn. 

Last edited:
Just because they 'look like'they won't crumble, doesn't mean they actually won't. These will def fall apart, especially if they're new

heads up.. the paint on the peace raids are cheap, i went to go clean them and the paint started coming off.. nothing major cause I stop before it got worse but I will copp another pair just to have em on ice if I can find them cheap.

heads up.. the paint on the peace raids are cheap, i went to go clean them and the paint started coming off.. nothing major cause I stop before it got worse but I will copp another pair just to have em on ice if I can find them cheap.
Yeah, mine are starting to rub off on the side/heel portion. I might try to repaint them

Back
Top Bottom