Nike Air Raid?

Is this RaidxPigalle pair already sold at Mercer? Just went there and have a chance to saw a guy bought one pair out of the store. I just saw the red nike box with the name Raid x Pigalle but I didn't see any of them on display.

Is this RaidxPigalle pair already sold at Mercer? Just went there and have a chance to saw a guy bought one pair out of the store. I just saw the red nike box with the name Raid x Pigalle but I didn't see any of them on display.
You had to win a raffle to get them

I'm sure you'll enjoy trying to resell your pair
nah not really. unless someone gives me something real crazy these are for the feet.

here are some detailed pics, the tiny touch of paint splatter on the back portion really adds to the shoe imo. these are :smokin

Just got the black and greys from the outlet for 65 and the peace for 40 from kicks usa[emoji]9786[/emoji]

Unheardof in Cincinnati just dropped their OG white/black/royals to $66.25 + tax & shipping. Give em a shout any time after 11am eastern (513)744-9444

Peace,
J

kicks usa had a promotion last month if you spend $200 or more you get a $50 coupon to use in the future.... they didn't have anything else I liked that wasn't excluded from the coupon and the peace raids were $90 so I just used the coupon and got $50 off of that

I copped Urban Jungles and the OG Black/Gray/White ones...but...did anybody cop the Lunar Raids?

Does anyone know if Lunar Raids fit TTS or same as the regular retro raids?

Bought the Jungle's from KicksUs a few weeks for $65 with the sale they had at the time and when they arrived and tried on, I was disappoint at how they felt like a 20yr old shoe (Flat footed). Very hard and felt like a cardboard , the Overall shoe looked cheap and plasticky. Even at that price, I couldn't see keeping and returned.

I was able to cop 2 pairs of the dolphin raids for $60 each at the outlets 2 weeks ago. I gotta get the gold ones next.

Back
Top Bottom