Nike Air Raid?

did anyone here know these released? came out with the dark army foamposites in '08. I never knew there was a pack... I woulda been all over the air raids had I known.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/a-look-at-the-black-dark-army-nike-air-raid-ii/

WHOA! I've Never, And I Mean NEVER SEEN THOSE.

Very Interesting... In love the Toe Perforations. 
nthat.gif
lol yea man i shoulda got those too but imagine those in black, dudes used to bug out on my raids bc i was going to ny to get em and for the low, had colors nobody in the south was wearing ....the phillies colors ones with the nc blue and burgundy shut my school down lol

did anyone here know these released? came out with the dark army foamposites in '08. I never knew there was a pack... I woulda been all over the air raids had I known.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/a-look-at-the-black-dark-army-nike-air-raid-ii/

Never knew these were some kind of packs and didn't even remember those actually were II's retro either. All I remember about this was..., it was supposed to be an exclusive for House of Hoops and I still regret that I didn't copp while they were available.

Shoe is hood now huh when did that become synonymous with a shoe that pays homage to African history and culture

Shoe is hood now huh when did that become synonymous with a shoe that pays homage to African history and culture
BRUH. Right now... this is what's called a STRETCH.

Me & @1008gramz  were talking about the Black & Red Colorway in general and the fact that it's Retro... and in OUR particular Hometown's, they'd be embraced by the hood... which, by the way, is NOT A BAD THING. When we mentioned that, our analysis of the "Sneaker on the Right" Only, NEVER had anything to do with the context of "Black Culture." That was the furthest thing from my mind, and I'm sure on his too. To even think that way would be ignorant & racist. Period.

Your statement is a Stretch because what was said between us was more than likely Not Read Completely.

I'm Black & I'm Proud... by the way.  
nthat.gif

Will be copping the black and grey pair. The red and black joints are dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]but I'll pass. Thes 1s are cool too. Thanks for the info on the release date[emoji]128077[/emoji]

The black/red pair are called the Nike Lunar Raid,there's better pics and other colorways posted on *************

The black/red pair are called the Nike Lunar Raid,there's better pics and other colorways posted on *************

Just checked out the pics of them Black & Red Lunar Raid... NO BUENO. smh

Why can't Nike just leave well-enough alone & STOP with these BS Hybrids that nobody wants & always end up on Clearance???

Aye @eightfivefresh spoke the truth bout black and red lol but yea that lunar make them stink IMO the lunar messed up some Air Force 1st too, they shoulda been all black and red like the the OG black and greys .......I knew from that first pick of that pack that side look suspect

^^^

Right on my dude. 
nthat.gif

And yea, that pic gave us all the Okey Doke... that colorway was mad promising!

Would've been crazy as a standard Retro, but that's the Swoosh for ya...

i was hoping that i saw an air bubble on the heel of those red hybrids in that pic,
but then i saw dude post their name and looked them up :smh: :smh: :smh:
had to ruin them with bs lunar. easy pass now.

Sole collector just says in the spring with the "Urban Jungle Gym" collection.Hope will be easy cop.

^^^

C'mon bruh. Why you tryna stunt on us?

J/k... them boys is Flame. 
nthat.gif

But suprised they're not Crumble Status at this point... 

Back
Top Bottom