Nike Air Raid?

they look sexy. all i need is some cross colors to go with them.

*you young bucks dont know what that is.
Born in '87 and I remember vividly the cross color era.. It's pretty safe to say the 90's had the best sneakers of all time..

Born in '87 and I remember vividly the cross color era.. It's pretty safe to say the 90's had the best sneakers of all time..

WORD...I was born in 86' I remember my big brother had a CROSS COLOURS ROYAL BLUE JEAN OUTFIT...Everybody was on AFRICAN TRIBAL ART patterns, MALCOLM X TEES, Even JORDANS got in check the African tribal art style design in the PLAYOFF VIII'S & THOSE HBC HOODIES the 90's were a great time...

WORD...I was born in 86' I remember my big brother had a CROSS COLOURS ROYAL BLUE JEAN OUTFIT...Everybody was on AFRICAN TRIBAL ART patterns, MALCOLM X TEES, Even JORDANS got in check the African tribal art style design in the PLAYOFF VIII'S & THOSE HBC HOODIES the 90's were a great time...

i wish they still made those hbcu hoodies that martin used to wear. i loved cross colours thats all i wanted for bdays and xmas.

i wish they still made those hbcu hoodies that martin used to wear. i loved cross colours thats all i wanted for bdays and xmas.

They brought them back though earlier last yr their site was up until like this Summer...I guess nobody wanted them anymore I wanted to get one too..

They brought them back though earlier last yr their site was up until like this Summer...I guess nobody wanted them anymore I wanted to get one too..

a few weeks ago i went to crenshaw plaza and they had some cross colours in sheikh..so i thought they was coming back.

I got my urban jungle gyms in the mail today.My first pair ever. lol, real excited to put em on . Wearing em now while I'm typing. started kinda tight loosened the laces a little bit and they all straight now. They still on FL but it's gone come to about 142.36 or 143.26 AT.

So, I got the socks in the mail today, I really like them. It says "Wash separately before wearing". Why is that with these socks?

First Pic I've seen of a pair really dyed black. I might do the same but is go as far as blacking out the Yellow stitching on the straps. Still like the grey pair but I slightly prefer these.

ah man let me stay out of this thread before i see that hat and hoodie in color....i'm sure it will entice me to buy.

ah man let me stay out of this thread before i see that hat and hoodie in color....i'm sure it will entice me to buy.
i might buy some nike outfits they made personally for urban jungles but i aint going out my way to buy cross color clothes for a steap price just for 1 pair of shoes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom