Nike Air Raid?

if you wanna fire shots you can adleast quote me.since when does anything nowadays sit?once again maybe if you live in a small town.but before you start writing you should learn some respect .you wanna talk kicks ?ok then bring some facts instead of making yourself sound foolish.yes they didnt sell great in 03 around my way but the 08 retro did better in sales.and the culture has been at a all time high so yes i think these will sell great.

i meant volts and those platinum ones..well on bright side, saves me money to stack,.. those blk/silver barry sanders looking dope, really impress by the toe box on those versions cause the last retro was dramatic.

Hey what happened I thought the "peace" came out march 29, haven't seen them and no local stores got them.?? Anyone have info regarding the release.

Hey what happened I thought the "peace" came out march 29, haven't seen them and no local stores got them.?? Anyone have info regarding the release.
I already spoke on that. I found out once one blog updates about a release, they all follow suit, whether it's true or not. All of them said "confirmed source". Supposedly they might drop this month or next.
Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh View Post

Can't find em DS in my size.
Haven't seen them but appearantly there's a sample pair of forces.
I have my old pair at my mom's crib, but if they dropped in Blue, I'd cop again. Not getting those red joints. I don't like bright colors. Unless it's a dope mix or colors.

mean.gif

They were on Footaction and eastbay release calendars for weeks as 3/29 that's where everybody got their info from

nothing special about raids, maybe good for playing ball. im a 90s head n i like the 90s cw on the peace versions only. all them other colors you all fiend for on here is comedy to me.

Back
Top Bottom