NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Just ordered a pair of the white/navy colorway off CB using their coupon code for 30% off. Invoice they emailed came to $98 shipped. I'm sure they will eventually go lower, but I can totally live with that price. I'm 41 now and NEVER had a pair. Always remember the telephone number ad with this shoe back in the day. Can't wait to get them!!!

I have them and they are a nice pair of shoes. If you are on the fence grab them. I like the no laces feature and the colors are nice. I have not worn mine so no on feet pics. Im assuming you are speaking of the blue pair.

What was the city blue 30 percent off code

What was the city blue 30 percent off code

I honestly can't remember. I just hit them with a request for an invoice and when I got it, the 25% was already deducted. I'd shoot them an email of an invoice and see if they will still honor it? Worst thing they can say is no.

Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt only $71.99, retail $140 Black:bit.ly/2jmRpdz White:bit.ly/2xXXGio Use code STEAL20

Copped

l0HlO7ESbIcDYFz7G.gif

they have had those around my way for a little white and i like them a lot. waiting for deep discounts on the rest as i have the Piggy pair, the blue nubuk pair and the white red pair

Couple of sz of the pigalle at my outlet last weekend... 90 +30% off... not bad but pass now if those the og black white...

I need some Pigalle
Couple of sz of the pigalle at my outlet last weekend... 90 +30% off... not bad but pass now if those the og black white...
i need thise pigalle’s any chance you can buy it at 90 plus the disco and pay you that 90 plus shipping?

Back
Top Bottom