NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

well, they found a way to screw up the blk/white. smh :smh:

just give us the white/navy, no need for easters or other colors.

It's not ruined it's exactly like the og except the bottom part of the swoosh logo and the white air by the ankles is white just bought two at undefeated today maybe three

Last edited:

It's not ruined it's exactly like the og except the bottom part of the swoosh logo and the white air by the ankles is white just bought two at undefeated today maybe three
It's not exactly like something if you point out the differences.

White red one size left while still some size for black in undefeated site so people prefer the white red to black white

Last edited:
Finally saw white/reds in my local FInishline. I've been checking there periodically over the last month or so and they've never had them, so they must have just got some in. Dope in hand. Quality is whatever, but definitely copping white/reds, just waiting till Foot stores get them in so I can use rewards and add to VIP spending, but was VERYYY tempted to cop today. Was hard walking out without em. Two more weeks...

These seem to be selling very well everywhere so far. I'd love to wait and see if they'll sit and go on sale, but I think I've learned my lesson from the Uptempo drops, so most likely just copping morning of release. 

Saw a facebook group of dude selling multiples of the white/red. Smh. Really hoping to get the black/white pair, but was hoping to get on discount. Looks like it ain't happening.

Black whites look very underwhelming but the easters look clean

Never had the og black so this is very close to that and the minor difference didn't bother me, so got 3 blacks, easters probably not, waiting for another og style like the patent leather and maybe buy but yellowing i don't like, so still on the fence for the other colors

There are other ebay sellers with very reasonable rates though. If these were leather id be in

Back
Top Bottom