NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Lets get some pics of pairs until we get some actual release pics from people who could cop already

Obviously, most likely this will go on sale, it's good the interest is low as far as paying retail, I'll grab a pair for now of every color and get a second pair when on sale

lol never bought those wanna be trash I remember seeing those and thinking rodman would probably trash those if it was given to him for wearing

Last edited:
Still remember getting these the Black and White one's when they came out around 1996 playoffs. I really wanted to playoff Pips and the Black/Red XI's .

But I had to settle with these cause they were cheaper.

Still remember getting these the Black and White one's when they came out around 1996 playoffs. I really wanted to playoff Pips and the Black/Red XI's .

sweet, i had the white black and blue pair. I need those again
But I had to settle with these cause they were cheaper.

It's funny how retro Jordan shoes sell for retail on og but robinsons rodmans and air max uptempos which have the same classic look goes on sale, I'll stick to retro Nike thank you

I lives at hong kong and waiting for those to be release, hopefully it will be globally on June 2nd.

Anyone else come across these?

I looked in FNL here a few days ago but didn't see them out.

Waiting on the black pair is killing me. My dad refused to buy them for me when they originally dropped. I remember him asking "Do you know who you'd be representing?". :lol: I hit him with "Dad they're just sneakers." He didn't bite, got me some AF1's instead. :lol:

The character that was "The Worm".
laugh.gif
Depending on your age, you was probably like.... "Yeah pops, but they could be a gateway to:

Back
Top Bottom