Nike Air Solo Flight 89 Midsole Swap. (Dubzero donor)

Hello all! I have recently obtained a pair of Original Air Solo Flights on ebay for pretty cheap. The only issue with them, like all 23 year old sneakers, is that the midsole had crumbled to bits. Now these sneakers have never retroed before, so I could not get the same exact midsole. BUT, these shoes are similar to the Air Flight 89/Jordan 4. It so happens that my friend had a pair of Jordan Dub-Zeros in a half a size smaller (perfect!). He let me use those as Donors for the midsole. They fit perfect! Only issue is that should I keep the Dubzero outsole glued on the midsole, or should I take it off and put the Og midsole back on?

OG Air Solo Flights

New Midsole

Dub Zero donor

New and old outsole (would look tacky with the jump man)

New midsole vs Old

I need a midsole swap job done air Jordan 4's from 1999 I have the second pair of shoes I want to use for the swap I want to keep bottom from 1999 and just use the midsoles and the upper parts I will send picture I need a midsole swap job done air Jordan 4's from 1999 I have the second pair of shoes I want to use for the swap I want to keep bottom from 1999 and just use the midsoles and the upper parts I will send picture

I need a midsole swap job done air Jordan 4's from 1999 how much ? I have the second pair of shoes I want to use a pair of flight mid 13 I want to keep bottoms from 1999 Jordan 4's

the dub zero looks cool but its definitely a different midsole. Makes the shoe look different.

Back
Top Bottom