Nike Air Stab - Dave White

Did a search and found nothing which is a surprise given the fact when his first AMs released there was much negativity on the Stab being scrapped.

I totally missed the boat on this release and am kicking myself for it. I've wanted then since first photos leaked years ago.

The search continues but it seems like a very limited stock is available instore at Size?

Where are the UK heads at?
grin.gif

10wl9b6.jpg

Did a search and found nothing which is a surprise given the fact when his first AMs released there was much negativity on the Stab being scrapped.

I totally missed the boat on this release and am kicking myself for it. I've wanted then since first photos leaked years ago.

The search continues but it seems like a very limited stock is available instore at Size?

Where are the UK heads at?
grin.gif

10wl9b6.jpg

released on December 3rd at all Size? locations and online....some stores still have scattered sizes left over which is good considering it's rumored to be 400 pairs.

prices on ebay are dropping as well which is always a good sign
nerd.gif

i always wanted these since i saw the samples for the first time in '07(was very mad when i found that they never dropped)...i'm glad they decided to drop 'em
smokin.gif

released on December 3rd at all Size? locations and online....some stores still have scattered sizes left over which is good considering it's rumored to be 400 pairs.

prices on ebay are dropping as well which is always a good sign
nerd.gif

i always wanted these since i saw the samples for the first time in '07(was very mad when i found that they never dropped)...i'm glad they decided to drop 'em
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

some stores still have scattered sizes left over which is good considering it's rumored to be 400 pairs.>

Now all I need is to find someone in the UK that I can pay to buy one instore and ship to the US.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

some stores still have scattered sizes left over which is good considering it's rumored to be 400 pairs.>

Now all I need is to find someone in the UK that I can pay to buy one instore and ship to the US.

it really depends on how the midsoles hold up, 85% of the midsoles i've seen on all the stabs, eventually crack and look absurd/horrible.... last thing i need is a black midsole that's cracking, or the neon paint to be chipping off

it really depends on how the midsoles hold up, 85% of the midsoles i've seen on all the stabs, eventually crack and look absurd/horrible.... last thing i need is a black midsole that's cracking, or the neon paint to be chipping off

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it's probably going to happen just like it did on the FP stabs and most of the other retros like the am1 qs'...tailwinds....am90's...structures...etc...etc

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it's probably going to happen just like it did on the FP stabs and most of the other retros like the am1 qs'...tailwinds....am90's...structures...etc...etc

Back
Top Bottom