Nike Air Stab - Grey/White.........?

Originally Posted by neukicks

http://myworld.ebay.com/ckitch01/

that dude has a couple pairs for sale, check it
that dude is me
laugh.gif
.... these are some dope stabs , i must say ...

If your looking for a second pair they since have a pretty good since run at the Portland Factory Store and they got marked down to 39.99....just an FYI.

I have had these for almost a year now. Couldn't find them in any stores but I believe the place I got them sold out a while back.

Funny this thread came up. I was cleaning/boxing my rotation last night, and I said to myself that I need to find another pair of these. Too clean and tooclassic.

so my pair that i got at the outlests is bascially trashed by now, tons of chipped midsole paint and just overall dirty. I KNEW i should have ordered 2 pairs.i really wish these were still sittin around somewhere, i d love another shot at them

damn, how'd this come back? and lol @ the gravedigger for replying 4 times

But anyway, im glad this came up, I need a pair of these stabs soemwhere. If u know any sites or stores in San Diego area, thnx

^ Relax.. Dont get a woody.. Yuku is f'ed up.. and it looks like you want a pair as well so you should be glad i brought it back.

im glad this thread was brought back to life lol...always wanted this pair of stabs,very clean colorway..this thread made me hit up nike customer serviceasap..talked to them, size 10,10.5,11,12 and 13 avaialble at camarillo outlet in cali, the number is 805-384-4480. price is 39.99, copped myself a size 10...ifthey ask for the style number,its 315841-002

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

^ Relax.. Dont get a woody.. Yuku is f'ed up.. and it looks like you want a pair as well so you should be glad i brought it back.

Uh sorry dude, didnt mean to insult u or anything. THNX for bringing it back. But read my first comment and i clearly say im glad it does, on the second line.And thnx to upandcoming for the info

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

im glad this thread was brought back to life lol...always wanted this pair of stabs,very clean colorway..this thread made me hit up nike customer service asap..talked to them, size 10,10.5,11,12 and 13 avaialble at camarillo outlet in cali, the number is 805-384-4480. price is 39.99, copped myself a size 10...if they ask for the style number,its 315841-002

GOOD LOOKS.

no problem,hopefully people were able to get a pair.too bad only size 10 and up,needed a 9.5 but a 10 will do.couldn't pass up for 39.99

damn....here comes the hype train.....thank god i got two pairs for 39 last year. i love this shoe, so comfortable, so simple!

Man, too bad I missed out on these at 40 dollars. I ordered them from shoebacca.com at 72 shipped. WEAK!

Back
Top Bottom