Nike air stab up on Nike ID!!!

oh no...

not a good look for my bank account.

i dig stabs a lot, in the right colorways...

let's hope their color selection sucks, for my money's sake...

Lets see the options. $112 isnt bad

o and vandal lows are up 2 if any1 cares

not bad .... hope no cracking on the sole

edit***

grand purple....im sold!!!

This wouldve been cool 3 yrs ago. Stabs has been so overplayed over the years its disgusting to me now.
grin.gif

Footpatrol and the Mangos were the only two release worth mentioning.

2lk7dk4.jpg

Good idea but a little late and poorly executed. Color options suck...material options suck...

I need the options to create a Dave White Stab! C;mon Nike!

314235986.jpg

couple complaints: can't change the color of the heel piece, and when you pick black laces it makes the "air stab" white. colors for"distressed leather" suck. anyway, here's my Air batS (Stab backwards, batman colors, pretty silly, I'm just messin' around):

the purple distressed leather doesnt look good in pictures...need to see it in person

358591544.jpg

couldve been a possability is they provided spring coloring but since they didnt and have bs coloring they FAILED

thanks for the info. not a big fan of stabs in general but will have to see if I can come up with something nice

nice job BP....that was the first color i played with, probably gonna get a pair or two eventually.

just messing around...

I'm an idiot and couldn't figure out/didn't take the time to figure out how to get the picture so I'll just post the link

I just Blue myself

And for those of you who don't know, that line is from arrested development.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I'm an idiot and couldn't figure out/didn't take the time to figure out how to get the picture so I'll just post the link

I just Blue myself

And for those of you who don't know, that line is from arrested development.
click save to locker > save to wallpaper > fill out the info and choose the size > create image

Back
Top Bottom