Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

$82 from Hibbett , to get a classic like these so cheap and easy is how it should always be
E4C0866A-89C6-4742-A4CD-C21E05F9A11E.jpeg

Everyone is coping under retail, and I'm here in Canada getting my orders canceled by Footlocker... third one all ready :frown: I just want a pair in my size !
Damn man, they cancelled your order with the 15% off? What part of Canada are you in?

I leave this thread for a couple days & 14's finally pop up. Missed the boat this time but I'm back in here on the regular. lol

Damn man, they cancelled your order with the 15% off? What part of Canada are you in?

In Montreal. They cancelled with and without coupon, saying "we don't know when it will be back in stock"... but it is still on the website. Oh well ! :/

Last edited:
Hope theyre not too bulbous, im sending the black and grey ones back cause it throws of the whole shoe.

Were the ‘91 blue toes suede or leather? think I’ve only seen photos of the ‘08 release.

Agreed that leather might be a dealbreaker, will need to see in-person and scoop on discount. Pretty sure those photos up there have been around for a few months now, not expecting them to change materials for production (unless the Men’s release in different, like the Infra/teals).

lmfaoo now peeps in here try justifying to buy a poorly executed shoe :lol:

I hear ya, to me lighter color on the toe means leather might look better for longer. And the design on this model is so unique that I can tolerate leather where it isn’t supposed to be, *if* they fit and feel right once I try them on. No-go if it’s real shiny or plasticy leather.

or if anyone feels ambitious:

Back
Top Bottom