Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Got them in today
EEB82050-09AE-4851-B270-D0B1E1C216F5.jpeg

How do these fit? I'm hearing true to size but I'm also hearing to go down half a size. Naturally I'm a size 10 in most shoes but in air maxes I need to go up to a 10.5. Should I get these in a 10 or the 10.5? I want a pair of the og's

for me they fit TTS, i would take the same size as your AM90s

Appreciate it fam, Im still confused though lol. Do you go true to size with your AM90's also? because I go up a .5 size on those and all AM's which would be a 10.5 but I normally I wear a size 10 in most shoes. Not sure if I should get a 10 or 10.5. in these and I can't find anywhere locally to try them on. Thanks for the help

Appreciate it fam, Im still confused though lol. Do you go true to size with your AM90's also? because I go up a .5 size on those and all AM's which would be a 10.5 but I normally I wear a size 10 in most shoes. Not sure if I should get a 10 or 10.5. in these and I can't find anywhere locally to try them on. Thanks for the help
Hibbett and other stores have both sizes in stock, grab both and return one. Sounds like you may want to try both.

I appreciate the help fellas, I found a spot around my way that has them. Gonna take a look today. That is true, asking sizing questions on here is gonna give me different answers lol. All good

How do these fit? I'm hearing true to size but I'm also hearing to go down half a size. Naturally I'm a size 10 in most shoes but in air maxes I need to go up to a 10.5. Should I get these in a 10 or the 10.5? I want a pair of the og's
I have wide feet so ymmv.
I wear a 10 in spiridons, air max plus, air max iiis, and the new AT1s that came out last year. Some of those fit a touch long but the extra width is more important for me.

I own 3 pairs of the structures that have released and they are all 9.5. They fit perfect. I initially grabbed a 10 and they were way too long, felt like clown shoes lol.

Hope this helps

^whichever pair that link was for, seems to no longer be available.

Having said that, can’t resist saying (yet again) how great it was to have such a well-done retro readily up for grabs well after release, at a discount. Great reseller revenge (not that I hate on em, not a fan of paying over retail).

Also timing on point, these are an unstoppable summer shoe (even without socks)

065C22E2-C634-4E5F-A1CF-3D50736CA4F3.jpeg

was just about to come in here and share the same thing

anyone seen anything lower? still considering doubling up even tho I have a feeling i'd never get around to wearing the second pair.

Back
Top Bottom