Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Had one of my homies scoop these up for me local at a finishline in Chicago. Said a few spots had them.

Super happy to see everyone finally able to get atleast one pair at retail, no reason it shouldn’t happen for these. Same deal with the people trying to hoard the scream green huaraches wait it out and grab at or below retail and let the re-sellers squeeze a nickel profit somewhere else

This is my kind of price
12F2732C-1777-40C8-8092-2A9F6BEBAACB.jpeg

So glad I slept through my alarm on the SNKRS launch. Good Nike retro runner week for me, Huaraches & Structures.

I’ve actually never ordered from them so this in fact a true statement. Lol.
——
They shipped today too

Interesting that this is their 5th or 6th restock, as other arrows haven’t done a thing
It seems every morning they'll restock, an arbitrary amount get sold, they're out of stock again then it happens next morning. Groundhog Day.

It seems every morning they'll restock, an arbitrary amount get sold, they're out of stock again then it happens next morning. Groundhog Day.
I ordered one from Hibbett and it’s coming in Friday. Curious if it’s coming from an actual store. I’ll post when it comes in. I think that’s how the site keeps restocking.

Back
Top Bottom