Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Definitely appreciated.

29pxe1i.jpg
I'm so jealous

only got one pair, and i've only worn 'em once or twice... trying to keep 'em clean, cuz i like 'em a lot.

i might go on the hunt for a 2nd pair to keep DS for reserve...

i wish i had a 2nd pair. just like everyone else in here it seems like my pair is pretty beat up. the midsole turned a nasty color and i cant get it clean tosave my life. oh well, one of my favorite shoes.

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

these r @ the outlets HEAVY in orlando

Probably with all the doodoo colorways nike decided to drop after the infrareds, i highly doubt the infrareds would be sitting in any outlet.

these are hot, official running shoe, it dosent look like anyone is buying them... you can definetly get these on sale.. the colorways are nice, its just agood show..

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

these r @ the outlets HEAVY in orlando

Probably with all the doodoo colorways nike decided to drop after the infrareds, i highly doubt the infrareds would be sitting in any outlet.

cosign, da first colorway had da mean hype when they dropped..niketowns being cleaned out by resellers.
laugh.gif

Such a classic pair of kicks. Still got my one pair in immaculate condition.

Nike stays over doing it. It is partly our fault because everyone went crazy for the first colorway, so they thought they would cash in and make a billion colors. I wanted these things so bad when they came out. I had to get mine in a 12 because everyone on ebay wanted like $200 for the size 11s. I ended up paying $140 which was still over retail, but i didn't care. I haven't worn them in over a year though.

MAN,I REMEMBER WHEN THESE DROPPED,I WAS HAVIN' A HARD TIME TRYIN TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE AND THE BLACK/STEALTH AIR JORDAN XX3'S....NEEDLESS TO SAY IM GLAD I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND SCOOPED UP THE STRUCTURES! INSTANT CLASSICS.
pimp.gif
HOLLA...

CED B.

just copped the mints outlet style
thank u niketalk. i had been shopping for kicks completely the wrong way!

i love my pair...need another for the summer. i would suggest going .5 size down to anyone who doesn't have a pair yet...they fit a little big.

my current pair is a 10, hoping to find a 9.5.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom