Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

1717540519257.png
1717540534084.png

So many pairs will be copped …. The og yellow . The neon green . The black. .. man I can’t wait for these

Can’t wait and best thing they probably will sit …if it’s a GR …which is even better

Sucks that they made these women , Gonna be a tough shoe to pick up for bigger sizes 🥲

Last edited:
Not too sure what the story is behind these, Sunders w/o visible air, and then called Air Splinter ??

splinter2.jpg

splinter.jpg
Just have seen these on ebay and it’s really confusing to see the latter is actually named as Sunder Canvas even though these seems pretty identical…
IMG_7622.jpeg
IMG_7621.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​
BTW, speaking of a newer one coming out, am I the only one keeps wondering whether it’s Air Max Sunder or Air Sunder Max? Or this is even Air Max SNDR as some site such as HoH claims?

ADVERTISEMENT​
BTW, speaking of a newer one coming out, am I the only one keeps wondering whether it’s Air Max Sunder or Air Sunder Max? Or this is even Air Max SNDR as some site such as HoH claims?
Air Sunder max was the original name of the shoes back in the days, now nike calls them air max sunder and they are described as air max SNDR on the boxes (for the CDG at least)

Back
Top Bottom