Nike Air Total Max Uptempo – Black / Varsity Red

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

This one is better compared to the neon CW...

indifferent.gif
How you stone face someone for their own opinion
tired.gif
  I'm definitely diggin this CW.

SMH .... NT nowadays .... anyway shoe is hot. Would probably rock these before the neons. Not a fan of every single neon Nike shoe.

i need these in my life but these will go on sale due to all the jordan and other releases.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

very clean.. i dont understand the hate

Nostalgia.

Didn't you know? : Every single shoe Nike turned out in the mid to late 90s was an instant classic.
Every colorway was absolutely perfect. They were the most comfortable best performing shoes ever,
and were lovingly hand crafted by the factory employees.

/sarcasm.

Like i said, Nostalgia. The Internet is full of self-appointed armchair experts.

Not the best colorway, but Nike have slapped much worse colors on 90s hoops shoes recently.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

This one is better compared to the neon CW...

indifferent.gif
How you stone face someone for their own opinion
tired.gif
  I'm definitely diggin this CW.

SMH .... NT nowadays .... anyway shoe is hot. Would probably rock these before the neons. Not a fan of every single neon Nike shoe.
Im wit u on that swerv...Even tho the OG neon's are one of my grails i waited to catch them on sale, Paying retail for these in this day & age just doesnt seem right to me

these are all over ny and i like em, prolly cop on a 30..

anyone know if these are hitting the stores or online only?

6h4ygp.jpg

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

these are all over ny and i like em, prolly cop on a 30..

anyone know if these are hitting the stores or online only?

6h4ygp.jpg

that sample has been/was on FC site a while back...hope it stays in that form but i think i saw a few preorders for them on the Bay so i guess that dream was stomped out
ohwell.gif

^ yea eastbay and footlocker got em on the site, that's y im wondering about in store...

i think they will look nice in person..i wasnt feeling the blk/reds till i seen em in person...

i'd like for nike to make the black and silver ones again. i balled in mines for jr. high, like an idiot. those were my favorite shoe for the total air max era

eyes.gif
These are really nice but i can't take another black and red colorway. I have so many shoes in this colorway and after awhile it starts to look like you're wearing the same thing over and over again. its' bittersweet for me, i would like to add these to the collection but something is telling me not to....atleast not yet.

Back
Top Bottom