Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Word, these coming soon?? Ill put up the 160...

I just bought them on backorder from eastbay for 108.00 shipped. Their projected ship date is like july 10th. I know its a while, But for 108 shipped Icouldnt pass up. Im sure you guys will figure out what I did to get the shoes that cheap. But just letting you know, they did not accept the 30% code outthere right now. Do some digging, or pm me.
smile.gif

HMMM see the only problem i have with places like shoetrend/eastbay is that they get kicks late and the shipping dates are even later. i like to have the kicksright then and there when they drop

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

HMMM see the only problem i have with places like shoetrend/eastbay is that they get kicks late and the shipping dates are even later. i like to have the kicks right then and there when they drop

Heck, for 108.00 its worth the wait for me. However, everything has been releasing early, like the griffeys. So I am sure they will get their shipment earlyand start selling them. But its cool, Im just letting you guys know its possible so you can save a few bucks. The other thing is too, I dont know how longthis will go on til eastbay catches on.
happy.gif

I dont understand why people think these are expensive. They were 160 when they came out the first time (Or around that price). And about them going onsale???? I think it will be a while. I have both shoes. AND I LOVE EM. Im def getting these x2.

Will be copping these and hopefully the white/navy colorway if its released... only on a a 30 or 50% because I know these will sit in nyc

^^^ I was just saying that to myself..lol, where the rest of the pics at? I know that sideview can't be the only pic floating around of these.

these will def be copped 40% off. i will never pay retail for these. theyre sick...but 160 is alot when im paying for alot of other things
wink.gif
i dont see theseselling out unless they are allocated to only HOH's.

ACtually... if these were HOH only, id cop at retail and get into BEAST MODE
smile.gif

Nike is doin' the damn thang this year! Griffeys, Barkleys, uptempos, Bo Jackson's (x2). Every pair will be copped. So far I have the first run of theGriffeys. Next up? The Barkleys, than these neon uptempos. Im elated!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

these will def be copped 40% off. i will never pay retail for these. theyre sick...but 160 is alot when im paying for alot of other things
wink.gif
i dont see these selling out unless they are allocated to only HOH's.

smile.gif
I hate people like you. Only copping if they are limited.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

wink.gif
i dont see these selling out unless they are allocated to only HOH's.

smile.gif
I hate understand people like you. Only Definitely copping if they are limited.
glasses.gif

I never really like this shoe. For some reason, I get reminded of Reggie Miller whenever I see this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom