Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

happy.gif
am going to cop.lately nike has been on point with their retro's

Dam bout time these get retro they look really nice...Wassup with that sole it dont look right it looks photoshoped

Originally Posted by novaflight

Not really hyped for these but glad others have the opportunity to cop these. I know these are grail for a few on here.

If money is right I will probably cop.

it seems like every OG pair I got rid of in the last 2 years are coming back. Only problem is this air unit business. Now, patiently waiting for some Uptempo 3retros(don correct of course)

I cannot wait to cop these..hope there a general release..2 pairs of the black/volt colorway for me and 1 for the white/navy..

I was wondering who was going to be the brave sole to be a skipping record about the air unit. When you open the box it will be more than two air units in it.The price isthe same as it was so I don't know why there are complaints about that either. Nike is bustin heads this year!

Dont look bad to me but ive never seen the og's either. Does anyone have pics of these being worn in a game or anything. Id like to see how they look onthe feet.

Hopefully I'll be able to cop these during school in the fall, it would definitely be $160 well spent.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom