Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

If you're looking for these in the Bay Area, DISTRICT got their pairs in. i wish i had money to drop on these right now.

yo, what up fam. been lurking for like 2 years and just figured out how to post.digging these, do you think these for the volts is a good trade

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

yo, what up fam. been lurking for like 2 years and just figured out how to post.digging these, do you think these for the volts is a good trade

By "volts" do you mean the royal griffey's (b/c technically they're both "volts")? If so, I'd say that's about a fairtrade.

FYI, anyone looking for these I can hook it up. Peep the sig for pics not price.

Got A Second Email Today From Eastbay, After My Order Confirmation...... The Gist Of The Email Was That The Shoes Are On Backorder And Will Be Shipped At SomePoint Within 2 Weeks Of The "Backorder Date" (7/10/09)
nerd.gif
.....Technically This Means We COULD Not See These Shoes Until Pretty MuchAugust
ohwell.gif
................ Anyone Else Get This Email Today?

Yea I got my email from them today too...that's pretty much standard with allback-orders...I usually receive my back-orders within a week of the back-ordered date

^Word....To Be Honest, I Haven't Ever Done This Backorder Thing With Eastbay... Personally I Like To See My Sneaks In Person Before Copping(When Possible)And Don't Like Backordering But This Deal Was Too Good To Pass Up
pimp.gif

*By The Way, Are You Out Here In Colo Or Just A Nugs Fan?

I feel sorry for people who paid retail for these joints. Not worth it! But them black and silver joints, I got to cop!

NYC don't fret. FTL managers have told me that they'll reload, and the numbers are gonna be plenty.

I almost pulled the trigger a couple years ago on some OGs and was hyped when I heard they'd be retroed but these are just too bulky for me.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

NYC don't fret. FTL managers have told me that they'll reload, and the numbers are gonna be plenty.
Thats like standard procedure now with FTL releasing certain retro kicks first, selling out, then getting a restock when all other stores gettheir stock.

Back
Top Bottom