Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by djaward

nike-total-max-uptempo.jpg
averyjohnson.gif

Copped.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

these joints dried up at fast at most NYC footlockers.

I hope their is another release, i need another pair.

If your willing to go to the bx.... they are all over fordham road

%%+!! IS THERE A PLACE IN WESTERN WASHINGTON THAT HAS THESE YET? I'VE TRIED EVERY SPOT. I NEED TO TRY THESE B4 I BUY

All the FTL's I passed have em in stock. Dont know what sizes but Im sure your size is around.

Who designed these shoes?

Also, the Air Max CB4 (Barkley's sig in 1998) was the offspring for the ATMU.

hey the 60+ pack drops next month (july) right? im willing to bet that the next employee 50 is then.... just a guess so there is no truth to my word here...thats my target date to get these for 80+tax
pimp.gif

I just copped a pair today at FTL at retail SMH!
I need to stop buying kicks altogether however i know that i wont lol.
I'll slow down though, they look big on my feet however i looked into the mirror and on my feet they look amazing.

Grabbed my pair with the 30 percent discount. Its good to know Footlocker employees.

I will be buying another pair when they go on sale.

Got a free $100 footlocker gift card from my bank(thanks Citi), decided to use it for these ended up paying $67 out of my own pocket.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

All the FTL's I passed have em in stock. Dont know what sizes but Im sure your size is around.

Mostly Long Island FTL's and 10.5 are hard to come by, but i hope ur right. ill start chkin out Manhattan.

Thanx.

Looking forward to seeing the other 2 colorways in person. If they turn out as nice as these then I might cop. A lot of competition for my money coming from JBtho (despite quality issues).

Back
Top Bottom