Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

16076169871457481624587856122616.jpg

Last edited:
NT is the worst at sizing. We will see.

NTers just need to be more specific about their feet when describing sizing. Like what their actual true size is, if they have wide/narrow feet etc

Nightwing usually says he has normal width and is a true size 9 i believe so if you know your feet that's a good way to understand sizing

I'd say go up half a size on these, you're toes will thank you later. I had the OG's and the last retro's of these and I always was good with a .5 size up. I do that with every other "Uptempo" or classic Nike Basketball shoe that has a air unit. I do the same for Air Max running shoes also.

To me they always fit like a half size too small lengthwise. I normally wear a size 10 but my big toe is always pushed up against the toe box when I go true to size and I don't have wide feet. I don't know what Nightwing was talking about when he said go true to size but I do understand everyone has different feet. I still think you won't go wrong going up half a size, hope that helps...

These should definitely be in store today at FTL. Most people will try to go for online unless they have some sort of resell value.

These should definitely be in store today at FTL. Most people will try to go for online unless they have some sort of resell value.
Yeah I’m gonna make some calls after work today to see if they’ll still have em.

wish I could dip during lunch or something but having all these damn zoom meetings is keeping me from eating lol

Foot locker Canada’s site said my local ftl will have them, so I went at opening and they didn’t have them. I had to buy it online where footlocker might or might not ship them

That's wild.. for the US, I would say try your HOH first. Some regular FTL's might not have them even though I would've expected them all too as long as its not a desolate location.

That's wild.. for the US, I would say try your HOH first. Some regular FTL's might not have them even though I would've expected them all too as long as its not a desolate location.

canada is pretty disorganized.We don’t really have standalone hoh,instead we got hoh attached to some of the bigger footlockers. Those ones around my city are closed due to a lockdown. My local foot locker is still open since it’s just outside of the city

mkc1983 mkc1983 ours are actually the same way. When HOH's came to the US in like 09, they just added a section with Bball exclusives. And then the FA's added a section for their J23 exclusive section. I hope you are able to at least cop off of one of these links if they ship to CA.

This shoe is a classic but never thought I'd see the day they'd sell out on release day at retail price. Last time they dropped they sat locally for a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom