NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

i been hittin refresh on ndc since 10pm till now 1:46 and havent seen them yet either!!!!

they are up but everyone i try to buy after i have in cart and check out it says sold out. oh well

i was there as soon as they appered online, and i payed through paypal then it told me soldout, i tried every size too, FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGERZ

yo, ERS i dont know what those are but they arent any teebows on that nikestore EUROPEAN link you posted.

What just happened ?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by reener

When are the Tebows dropping?
We have not received our shipment yet, but if you want to pre-order the shoes from us, just call our toll-free order line and give the phone agent the product number 07766418.  Please note, pre-orders are only allow on orders shipping to a US address.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NYke

yo, ERS i dont know what those are but they arent any teebows on that nikestore EUROPEAN link you posted.B
Blame it on yuku i was trying to post a live link for yall to go straight to but that didn't pan out. Hopefully yall got your pairs.

Eastbay and their website sucks again. Called just to make sure and sold out! ! ! per Rep I just spoke to on the phone.

new Niketown Santa Monica here in Cali had a limited number for sale today along with the shirts.

Nice pick ups on the Tebows was about to pick up a pair but no discount on swoosh so i passed, but i noticed NDC had them for $100 and Eastbay got them in for $89.99, should of went the Eastbay route.

^^Thanks for the lookout on those Tebow Trainers from Goods..order the shirt and a size 10.5 just now..
pimp.gif
..can't wait to receive them..

Back
Top Bottom