NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

It's official...I've lost my mind...wore them around a bit this morning....really no difference.....my biggest concern is that I may need to buy another pair....just to add to the collection...before the 1.3's roll out

Had been looking for these for quite some time. Went to Champs Westfield Mall Fairfield, went out the door with these, half a size bigger though, but I'm happy!

The Kobes and the Lebrons are interesting. How is Nike going to throw those names onto those shoes when there's no connection/logo to the athletes at all? Sounds like sneaky marketing 
eyes.gif

Saw these today... not sure if they've been posted.
Black toebox with a grey/anthracite toe.  Volt/neon yellow upper

Laker-esque colorway... purple flywire and outrigger with yellow swoosh.  Black toebox.

Anyone seen this colorway yet?  I saw a pre-order for it.  Looks like the medicine ball Trainer III's.  I need 2 pairs of these for sure!

efi1qh.jpg

anyone know where i could happen to find some Pujols 1.2s still? havent had any luck on the bay.

as for those medi 1.2...they're auctally kinda clean

Some real world shots of them via ebay:
trainer1-431848-142.JPG

trainer1-431848-142b.JPG

trainer1-431848-142c.JPG

That dark brown leather isn't looking too shabby. It doesn't look like anything that's entirely too fake.

I saw those out there today Wally. Lookin pretty good. I got 2 pairs of them on the way from Eastbay. They keep pushing the backorder date everyday though.

Whoaa.. Way darker than the earlier pics.  I must admit, I didn't think much of these initially, but they are definitely growing on me.  x 2 huh Marley.  Let us know what you think of them once they arrive.

Yeah man. I am a huge fan of the 1.2s and I love the Medicine Ball colorway so I doubled up. I have had a bad habit of doubling up lately on stuff I think i am gonna wear a lot. lol i will definitely post some more real pics when i get them. I was hoping I would get them this week but I doubt it since they keep puching the date.

Hmm. Much darker than expected. Still wish they had a strap but I'll prolly grab a pair @ a discount and hold'em until summer.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Hmm. Much darker than expected. Still wish they had a strap but I'll prolly grab a pair @ a discount and hold'em until summer.

I'm gonna venture to guess they wont be quite that dark in person.  Those pics make them look really dark.  The blue parts look black almost.  I ordered my 2 pairs from Eastbay with a 25% off coupon.  Hopefully they will be here early next week and I'll get some pics up.

Originally Posted by marley

I saw those out there today Wally. Lookin pretty good. I got 2 pairs of them on the way from Eastbay. They keep pushing the backorder date everyday though.
We were originally expecting to receive a shipment in for the Nike Trainer 1.2 Low - Men's in White/Obsidian/Ginger/Birch (31848142) around 2/04/11, but it has not come in yet.  We have yet to receive an updated date on when we may expect the shipment to come in now, but once we get them in, your order will be processed and shipped.  As with all back-orders, the dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm gonna venture to guess they wont be quite that dark in person.  Those pics make them look really dark.  The blue parts look black almost.  I ordered my 2 pairs from Eastbay with a 25% off coupon.  Hopefully they will be here early next week and I'll get some pics up.
I already know once I see them - either in person or quality pics - I'll be buying.

Back
Top Bottom