NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

SEEN THE GRIFFEY 1S ON NDC.....WHEN DID THESE RELEASE??..... ANY1 KNOW IF THEY PUT UP A FULL SIZE RUN AND ARE SOLD OUT BECAUSE THE ONLY HAVE A SIZE 8.5 UP????........DID NIKETOWNS GET THESE AND WILL EASTBAY HAVE THEM ON THER SITE ANYTIME SOON???...THANKS 

There was a fsr this morn (minus a few sizes). They got ate up fast.

I want a pair even worse now
laugh.gif
. Haven't seen them elsewhere though.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any chance eastbay is getting the griffey pair?
After checking our system it does appear that we will in fact be receiving a shipment of the Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid + in color Medium Grey/Fresh Winter/Obsidian (07766005) for $89.99 sizes 8.5 - 13.0 with an expecting date of 7/9/10. These are available now for back order via phone.

Also keep in mind all back order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul  

I just called Eastbay. Asked the lady according to the prod. number listed above. She knew nothing of which I spoke.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

After checking our system it does appear that we will in fact be receiving a shipment of the Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid + in color Medium Grey/Fresh Winter/Obsidian (07766005) for $89.99 sizes 8.5 - 13.0 with an expecting date of 7/9/10. These are available now for back order via phone.

EastbayRep - Paul  
THANK GOD! anything about any other PE colorways like the Trainer 1s (Adrian Peterson/Brandon Roy/etc.)

EastbayRep - Paul  
AWESOME! that makes me excited and not as dissapointed about missing out on the ndc.  Do you have any info about other PEs? (Adrian Petersons, Brandon Roys, etc.)

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

EastbayRep - Paul  
AWESOME! that makes me excited and not as dissapointed about missing out on the ndc.  Do you have any info about other PEs? (Adrian Petersons, Brandon Roys, etc.)
Missing out on NDC? They're sold out?

Spotted the photo Friday night.  Stock released Saturday night.  Copped with no problems. 

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

EastbayRep - Paul  
Missing out on NDC? They're sold out?

Spotted the photo Friday night.  Stock released Saturday night.  Copped with no problems. 
yea i saw when they went up and they weren't selling so i was waiting to get them off swoosh and all of a sudden this morning they were all gone
embarassed.gif

After checking our system it does appear that we will in fact be
receiving a shipment of the Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid + in color Medium
Grey/Fresh Winter/Obsidian (07766005) for $89.99 sizes 8.5 - 13.0 with
an expecting date of 7/9/10. These are available now for back order via
phone.

EastbayRep - Paul  

copped X2

chick on phone said she just got like 10 orders for these!!!! AWESOME, hope they are limited..

mine came out to $82.98-SHIPPED PER pair

YOU GUYS THAT WANT THESE BETTER HURRY, they are goin quick!! CALL AND GRAB THEM

EastbayRep - Paul  
According to our system, we should be receiving other PEs with the shipment for the Griffey's.  Below are the ones I found:

07766167 - White/Varsity Red/Varsity Maize/Obsidian - Pujols
07766416 - Obsidian/White/Varsity Red - Ryan
07766442 - University Blue/Midnight Navy/White - BO
07766614 - Team Red/White/University Blue - Schmidt

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Great info Ray! Thanks.

Any stock photos yet?
Unfortunately, we do not have any pictures yet, so we will have to wait until we receive the shipment in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Ray-any active discount codes? Can those pairs be pre ordered?
The only promotion I am aware of is the promotion running on our website "IPEBT755" $15 off orders $75 or more.

Yes, all of these are available for back ordered, via telephone.
smokin.gif

07766167 - White/Varsity Red/Varsity Maize/Obsidian - Pujols
07766416 - Obsidian/White/Varsity Red - Ryan
07766442 - University Blue/Midnight Navy/White - BO
07766614 - Team Red/White/University Blue - Schmidt

As always keep in mind all back order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

Back
Top Bottom