Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

kicks crew and kix files are legit. shipping charges are a #@%+% though. damn, I thought these would be releasing in the US.

I had a feeling I'd end up spending too much for these trainers. Luckily I picked up a pair of the 2003 Safari recently so I won't have to scramble to find the new one. If they do end up showing up in shops in the US, I'll pick up a pair of the 2012s. The trainers were a must buy for me though.

I know this thread is for the trainers, but are the regular Safari's releasing in the US, if so when?

^ Seriously. We have a 6 page thread on the trainers but none on the actual Safaris? Those are the ones I want too. I think the RD is June 14 for Asia, but not sure about North America.

pimp.gif

DAMNIT, I ordered already because they hadn't said anything and I didn't want these to completely dry up. Oh well, guess I can grab another if I really like them.

edit: Same thing happened to me when they retroed those co.jp dunks last year. I should hold my horses it'd save me a bit of money.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

US Release date is 6/30. NDC is getting them. They just confirmed to me via DM.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's good news because I'm tired of resellers trying to get 330$ for these..makes me irate..when I jus saw a pair of 97 pippens go for 30$ vnds.

Back
Top Bottom