Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Its a guy on ebay selling the trainers for 160 shipped if anyones interested, i didnt feel like dealing with NDC on these

Yeah, after looking at the nikestore twitter account, it looks like these definitely aren't releasing this Saturday. They've responded to a bunch of inquiries about them today and every time they said they hit the site early and are sold out.

*proceeds to smash all remaining PS3 controllers*

laugh.gif

Wish you were my size man, seems you really wanted them.

Yeah, I'm just a fan of the 87s man. Classic shoe that brings me back in the day and it seems they were done right this time, unlike the last retro. As a grown %%+ man with a family and a house, I like the pricepoint too lol. Like I said earlier, I don't fiend over many retros these days, so when I do I'm fixated. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and pay reseller prices, which aren't THAT bad....yet.

Trife I would wait until the release is over before biting the reseller bullet yet. You might be able to find a pair at a boutique for phone order. If I see anything I'll drop you a PM.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Trife I would wait until the release is over before biting the reseller bullet yet. You might be able to find a pair at a boutique for phone order. If I see anything I'll drop you a PM.

That's what I'm hoping for with these.  I can't believe Nike sold out of their ENTIRE stock last week.  I'm trying to find some boutiques that are taking phone orders too.  If anyone comes across some, please PM me.

I'm only interested in the 87. I HOPEEEEE I can find these in store this weekend. I'll be in Brooklyn and can only think of one store..true to size aren't they?

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Yeah, I had planned to wait until after Saturday to see what happens before going thru a reseller.  NDC would've just been easy and to the point, as I really don't have time to call around and track a pair down--kids during summer will do that.  
Thanks for the offer though boss....size 11 is what I'm looking for.  

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Its a guy on ebay selling the trainers for 160 shipped if anyones interested, i didnt feel like dealing with NDC on these
you can find some for pretty decent prices on ebay which means to me that hopefully there will be more coming = cheaper prices.. I'm copping both although I do like trainers a lot more.. too much stuff coming out this month.. kobes, pippens, 180's, griffeys, jordans ahh.. too many shoes not enough money.. I'm gonna take tips from barter kings and make some trades..
laugh.gif

I JUST CHECKED THE LAUNCH LIST ON NDC...YEA THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING OFF...SOMEONE PASS ME A PS 3 REMOTE SO I CAN DO THIS TO IT...

tumblr_m6cicjvXLG1qdo2pro1_500.gif

^^^LOL
laugh.gif
Dont doooo that!

I'm camping out tonight for these. Hopefully no one is posted there yet. Doubt anyone is yet. Will post up where I'm at n how its going once I'm there. Peace!

Suddenly, I don't feel so bad having ordered from Europe and Asia. I've got pairs in hand and this release is starting to get ugly since Nike dropped them a week earlier than they said they would. Good luck to everyone still on the hunt, I'm not even going to bother trying to get doubles now since so many people in this thread alone are still looking for their first pairs.

I remember finding the 87s around 2004ish at the Ross in Daly City,CA for $24.99.
smokin.gif
Still have them too!

These prices are crazy. I don't see too many of them going for that price however.. Trainers are a unique beast. I hope resellers will catch on and realize that there isn't much to be made.. $150+ IMHO should be reserved for a select few models/colorways. And these should not apply.... I'm being bought out of stuff that SHOULD be $50-60 dollars cheaper, thanks to limited quantity. Luckily, I can move past stuff rather easily

Originally Posted by FreshFeet

I remember finding the 87s around 2004ish at the Ross in Daly City,CA for $24.99.
smokin.gif
Still have them too!

Got mine at that same time for around $30 at a finishline. Figured they didn't sell well cuz peeps didn't remember them from '87. This go round is proving me wrong..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by FreshFeet

smokin.gif
Still have them too!

Got mine at that same time for around $30 at a finishline. Figured they didn't sell well cuz peeps didn't remember them from '87. This go round is proving me wrong..

In 2003 there weren't sneaker blogs flogging any and ever release and remind people of what they didn't buy 20 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom