Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Saw they were up on NDC. Only saw size 15. Meh. I'm over it now. Thanks a million Nike. You're still douchebags for screwing this release up though.

7.5-8 and 12-15 up on NDC for the 87s right now.
edit:  gone

Nike's site is ridiculous--stock appears and then you refresh and its gone.  Must be the Foam release.  

SMH I really wanted those trainers too. Nike fails again 
30t6p3b.gif

You can find them online for a decent price..if you're desperate there's always overseas websites.. 300 shipped for both isn't all that bad.

I think we'll see these come back up on NDC next week... I'm not stressing, in the least. Also, $160 on Feebay is nothing

I got a size 10 but im thinking about canceling my order..I'll let you know if I do

Trainer 1s are barely seen on NDC and they pull this off? Pretty shocking Nike... Ya'll gotta realize what you have in front of you here and Not blow it.

Went to the local shop, everyone was going crazy for everything BUT these. Call Politics in Lafayette (337) 993-3709. They should be doing phone orders by now.

Got mine this morning with just 1 other person in line. These look great in person.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Anyone know of stores taking phone orders?

Went to the local shop, everyone was going crazy for everything BUT these. Call Politics in Lafayette (337) 993-3709. They should be doing phone orders by now.

i was planning on getting both the trainer and safari from ndc thinking todays the release date, but it seems there was an"accidental" release last week according to nike.......this is just getting ridiculous....nike's playing too many games....too much bs going on, i haven't bought any new release shoe for a loooooong time because of all this brouhaha, i have no time to go to blogs or follow twitter all day for these releases

Hey people in the LA/Santa Monica area, go down to Nike Santa Monica
They got FSR on the Safari's right now

Edit:Nevermind going out quick.

got the 87s for $105 shipped via phone order; they shipped today too. GREAT customer service -- GetSetNYC (Brooklyn location)

Any other places doing phone orders need an 11 all the other places mentioned are out of the 87s

Back
Top Bottom