Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

^^ ur a lifesaver man thank you

happy u got a pair bro. Happy to help out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by birdman4284

West NYC got a restock. (212) 787-8595

Much appreciated birdman - just got my phone order in for the lows. They were no were to be found in Minneapolis

birdman4284...i LOVE you!!!  they still had my size 8.5 in stock in the runner (don't care as much for the trainer personally) and said they'd tried to ship it out to me in cali either today or tomorrow!  good lookin' out man!!!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What a hell of a first post. Probably the best I've ever seen.
haha. I've been a long time lurker on NT. Its plenty of folks posting good info on here that I read from time to time but I contribute and post more on ISS. I know low post members get a lot of slack as well since most don't bring anything positive to the forums so I just want to contribute and help others out as much as possible. Glad I could help some guys out without paying crazy prices. 

Shoe Gallery is releasing the pack this Saturday 7/7. Not sure if they do phone orders. I bet more shops have received shipments throughout this week.

yup seen this on kicksdeals.. ordered my size 11 in trainers for 117$ shipped.. employee who i ordered from was nice, too.. I call other boutiques and my local HOH and they're all miserable on the phone.. answering the questions 1000 times a day..
indifferent.gif

Im gonna bust out my trainers soon. They are too nice to be sitting, I just need to pick up some force fields.

They fit true, a little snug at first, but within a few hours of wear you'll have some wiggle room so don't size up at all.

^ Exactly. They're made out of basically all leather, so they will break in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom