Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Yea my bad kev, im looking for the snapback, or the staple safari snapback, if anybody can help me put please pm me.

THERE'S THIS ONE ON NDC FOR $30 WITH THE 3M BILL MORE OF A CRIMSON CW

media

AND THEN THIS ONE WAS SOLD(OUT) AT 21M

nike-safari-snapback-cap27.jpeg

anyone know if nike released a matching shirt with these? im trying to find something that matches both.

Try doing a Nike Find. I know Niketowns had them, but I don't think they were such a hot item.

The 3M hat is sick.

Just remembered the Nike SB safari wind runner ..... it is in my wardrobe somewhere, so sick

where's the link to that 3m snapback

IT LOOKS LIKE ITS SOLD OUT ON NDC CUZ I CAN'T FIND IT

Try doing a Nike Find. I know Niketowns had them, but I don't think they were such a hot item.
The 3M hat is sick.

I KNOW NIKE IN ROOSEVELT FIELD IN LONG ISLAND, NY HAD A BUNCH AS OF 2 WEEKENDS AGO

Just remembered the Nike SB safari wind runner ..... it is in my wardrobe somewhere, so sick

I HAVE THAT SAME JACKET AND HAT ALSO...I GUESS IM SAFARI CRAZY

Some guy was wearing the jacket at the airport in Austin and I had to ask him about it and everything. When did they release?

Some guy was wearing the jacket at the airport in Austin and I had to ask him about it and everything. When did they release?

Which jacket? The SB windrunner released back when they put out the Zoom Tre Safari (back in 07 or so) Last year they put out a Safari print jacket when they released the Mercurial Vapor Superfly III soccer boot. It was kind of expensive so it didn't sell all that great, you can find them on ebay from UK sellers for about 130 shipped, and I think they popped up at a few outlets.

Yeah that's the mercurial. Occasionally pops up on ebay for about 69, right now the going price is closer to 100 shipped though.

dont know where these would go...but anywho these came out in october.

and these will be released in january 2013

don't know where else to post, but select sizes of the GBR Red Safari's are up on NDC. If my size was there, i'd grab a pair.

I saw this at Lids. They also have one with 3M at Champs, but the only picture I have is me wearing it lol.

sorry to thread dig but does anyone know where to find the Deep Royal/ Pink Foil Safaris?

371740 064

I didn't pull the trigger when H-S dropped the price on them and now I can't seem to find a size 11 to save my life.

Back
Top Bottom