Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

West NYC has em in, and they lookin clean.
2 pairs copped on rd, and we will see what happens if they hit sale..

December 26th
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Gonna get myself a pair this time, such a great looking shoe. Are AT IIIs TTS?

i wore my 09s today, never had that pinky toe problem.

man that was fast, oneness gone.

i've had pinky toe issues with the 09 and then also the 12 at1 chlorophyll as well

i have narrow feet & never used to have this problem - it's like the materials are too rigid on the newer ones

so i hope these 2014s wouldn't have that issue for me

I wear either a 10.5 or and 11 in all nikes, for trainer iii i always have to go with a 11.5 because of the pinky toe issue, happened a few months back for the jockey pair

Glad the medicine ball colorway is releasing not glad they come out 6 days after Columbia/Legend blue XI. :x

Last edited:
Do we know if these are actually what's releasing, or just a reference pic from '09?  If they release with better materials, I'll get them.  If they're the same as '09, mine are still in great condition with minimal wear, so I'll pass.  Saving up for remastered Jordan 4s next year!

Do we know if these are actually what's releasing, or just a reference pic from '09?  If they release with better materials, I'll get them.  If they're the same as '09, mine are still in great condition with minimal wear, so I'll pass.  Saving up for remastered Jordan 4s next year!

Actual shoes above

Some thoughts:

-I'm seeing two sets of style #s thrown around here. Seeing them on Oneness has me believe they may be a normal type of release.. Has anyone checked into eastbay/footlocker? A coupon code on these would bring price point to respectable levels
-Price point is anywhere from $20-$30 more than the last time around. $110 in 2009. $90 in 2000.
-Premium on label means nothing. Just look at the '12 at1 chlorophyll.. QS is the only one that seems to matter
-Compared to the 2009, the upper ankle padding now looks to be mesh
-The 2009 had a very fine mesh tongue, essentially the same as the 2000 retro. Now it seems this new mesh is on the ankle padding and also the tongue.
-The sheen of the pleather, the pleather hole placement, the colors all seem way too similar to the 2009s so I am willing to wager that these are of the same 2009 mold.

ie.. STAY AWAY. Price point is ridiculous give the quality you will receive..
I would however wait for a $90 or lower price. But that aint happening.

How hard is it to get an OG colorway right on a trainer for once?
1zlxjix.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.  Exactly the same as '09 (except for mesh on ankle)...oh well...still a nice shoe for those who don't yet have it.

Last edited:
^
the toebox is shaped slightly differently on these than the 09

tho i'm not sure if it is an improvement

They nailed it with the trainer sc OG from the vintage pack.......I don't get why they can't do that with the og color ways smh

Medicine balls on the 26th but what are these releasing on Saturday on NDC launch calendar 
[h3]Air Trainer 3 Premium[/h3]
P Shale/P Shale-Sail-Gum Medium Brown

$125 | 709989-200

Back
Top Bottom