Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

mine are comfortable, fits my foot right. Would love to get that camo pair on discount.

****, no one said how bad these were until a few posts ago :lol: . I wish someone would have sooner so I wouldn't have been in such a rush to get them.

pinky issues have been a concern with this model for a while now & have been expressed throughout this thread

Last edited:
I sized up to a 12 and changed the insole to a thinner softer one

They got room but i feel them softly seducing my pinky toes

Last edited:
https://www.facebook.com/hangchinhhanggiare?fref=photo

10917176_1039652536059161_3403292160678012545_o.jpg

SN swiped again. Lol!

If we could also get the navy OG's I'd be a very happy man.

Last edited:
^^agreed. I know what they were trying to do with these. Making them tie back to the AT1s from a couple of years ago, but I think a little infrared goes a long ways. I don't think those infrared AT1s sold very well. They were sitting around for a while. I wanted to cop, but that OD of infrared on the sole just didn't look right to me. Maybe I'm just a purist/old dude, but this here I would cop

Last edited:
So I finally decided to stop being a whiney ***** about it, and threw in an extra insole in the medicine balls...

when I discovered the current insoles. What the actual ****, did they make this shoe out of genuine buttery smooth full-grain used medicine ball?

Nike out here View media item 1372018 ing us with these wrestling mats, b.

But any way, the fit is much better and I don't have to tie my laces as tight anymore. :smokin

^^^those infrared AT1s dropped a few years ago and sat. You can still find a bunch on the bay and Amazon for fairly cheap. 

Last edited:
^^agreed. I know what they were trying to do with these. Making them tie back to the AT1s from a couple of years ago, but I think a little infrared goes a long ways. I don't think those infrared AT1s sold very well. They were sitting around for a while. I wanted to cop, but that OD of infrared on the sole just didn't look right to me. Maybe I'm just a purist/old dude, but this here I would cop

View media item 1370962

This PS is on point! The pair releasing just seems too close but not as nice as the AT1 pair, and the color blocking of the AT3 just seemed thrown together. Would love to see these or a chlorophyll version of the pair you PSed.

Back
Top Bottom