Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I still haven't broken mine out. I don't like what I'm hearing.
But, I gave my Barry Sanders AT2s a second wear, and those hurt pretty bad. So I think I know the pain you guys are talking about. I'll have to think on this one.

Those Barrys were tight b/c of the extra padding in the ankle/heel (IMO). Mad snug :lol:. But i wasn't going to break my neck in search of a 14. Just left them alone.

Welp.  Apparently, these are a GS.

20150325222104.jpg

344950-100

I've had no luck with this shoe for this release. Quality control has been a joke. Three shoes later and I still don't have a wearable pair, here's the latest pair from eastbay and no that area that's dented in will not pop out, instead it presses into your big toe.

View media item 1460905
View media item 1460910

Last edited:
I copped the medicine balls and auburns and went TTS.  they feel a little narrow to me but not the kind of thing id buy in a different size. 

everyone's foot fits diff so i wanted to share my experience since going up in sizes seems like what the consensus is. 

also i was able to scoop the auburns for 75 shipped from ebay auction.

Noooo! That explains why the strap is faux leather instead of plastic but I'm confident there will be mens sizes too.
That's also why the pic of the medicine ball posted earlier was brown on the inside of the shoe.  

Oh well.

Seriously?!?!?

That is just plain ******ed.

So disappointed to hear that too. Hope that Nike watches here and eventually become aware the chances for them to make profit should be way bigger if they opt to release it in adult sizes especially in terms of this colorway.

I think TT(nike)S is the way to go unless your feet are on the wider side... Ususally wear an 11 in nikes, got an 11.5, and man were those things floppy. Quality control was a joke too, "premium" leather doesnt make up for all the dents, glue spots, and general size discrepancies with these. Hella dissapointed, even for $90. Have to see these things below $75 to consider another pair in my right size. Even though they were way too big, I could still feel where it was pressing down on the the side of my foot in the left shoe and not the right..

I went up a full size and these feel 10 times better now. Everyone's foot is different but worth trying.

Trying hard to talk myself out of doubling up from KicksUSA for that $74.99 shipped price... I wore my RD pair last night and just love the materials Nike used in this shoe.

Trying hard to talk myself out of doubling up from KicksUSA for that $74.99 shipped price... I wore my RD pair last night and just love the materials Nike used in this shoe.

Just do it, two years from now when you wish you had a crisp pair you will be happy you did

I doubled up from their last night.. Can't beat $75 shipped

great constructed shoe, wish it didn't hurt so bad. I may have to start taping my pinky toes before long wears.

Back
Top Bottom