Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 def. coming out (via sneakernews.com)

They on footlocker now....cant use no discounts on them YET.....
mean.gif
you sure? All im seeing is that they ship free, didnt see exclusions.

Received my pair today. Very good quality and comfort for a retro. They run a little long, but they're not wide and the heel collar fits pretty snug, so I would recommend getting your true size.

Damn, these are out already!? Nike not giving my pockets a break. Hell, not just Nike, Reebok and Adidas too, though they aren't dropping as many kicks, just they fall in between these Nike releases. And now I've taken a interest in New Balance and Asics. Sometimes I hate that I love sneakers so much.

One of my all time favorites, trying sooooooo hard to resist getting these at retail, I have to imagine they will go on sale. I showed them go my gf and she laughed at me.

$99 on footlocker after using the birthday code cpflwdb4 ....expires 1/7/2013

i couldnt resist, this is an all time favorite of mine, got them from champs with the 25 off and free shipping. gonna kill em in the gym dont even cur

^ I couldn't resist either. Definitely an all-time favorite, easily in my top 10. Copped with my birthday coupon. Not sure about other spots but the FTA I bought from only received 12.

Last edited:
^ I couldn't resist either. Definitely an all-time favorite, easily in my top 10. Copped with my birthday coupon. Not sure about other spots but the FTA I bought from only received 12.
Nice man! How is the fit of them? I orderd through champs and got an email over the weekend saying they are back order until 1/21, kind of bummed. 

Oneness and Extra Butter also got these in..waitin to try them on in person first

These look really good in person. Pretty spot on to the OG. Def gonna try them on first to see if I want to go tts but ill cop one pair at a small discount and a second pair if they hit that under $50 mark.

These look really good in person. Pretty spot on to the OG. Def gonna try them on first to see if I want to go tts but ill cop one pair at a small discount and a second pair if they hit that under $50 mark.
What jumps out at that differs from og?

Honestly nothing jumps out visually, but I'd imagine there's some differences in feel and fit. I haven't tried them on yet, probably later today but the upper felt a little more stiff/firm (pause) than I remember the OGd being.

Honestly nothing jumps out visually, but I'd imagine there's some differences in feel and fit. I haven't tried them on yet, probably later today but the upper felt a little more stiff/firm (pause) than I remember the OGd being.
nice, let us know as soon as you try them on. I would like to know how they fit.

Have the major retailers started carrying these yet? I ordered through champs as soon as they put em on the site, and they told me they are back ordered. 

ARE THESE STILL AROUND IN NYC...HAD NO IDEA THESE DROPPED AND SOMEHOW COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED THIS THREAD...I WANNA TRY EM ON AND SEE HOW THEY FIT..I DONT LIKE WEARING SNUG SHOES AND EVERYTIME NT GIVES SHOE FIT ADVICE GUYS SAY TTS AND ITS ACTUALLY SNUG..IM READY TO BUY LIKE NOW

I wanted these when the news officially broke but I think I'll just pass and rock with the LE's when they drop.

TTS but i got .5 down because i wear them with the straps undone.

I COPPED EM YESTERDAY AND IM JUST NOW SEEING THIS BUT I CONCUR... THEY FIT TTS FOR ME TOO AND ILL WEAR EM WITH THE STRAPS..THESE THINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL... ITS AIR CARNIVORE ALL OVER AGAIN... THEYLL PROB WIND UP ON SALE JUST LIKE THE CARNI'S TOO BUT I RATHER HAVE EM NOW. THEY LOOK GREAT AND ARE WORTH IT TO ME... COPPED FROM FOOTLOCKER FOR ANYONE WONDERING

Back
Top Bottom