Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 def. coming out (via sneakernews.com)

nike-air-trainer-huarache-94.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Full Story posted on Sneakernews.com.  They drop sometime Spring 2013.  Just give me the OG colorway on the left and I'm happy, although I have a feeling those grey/volts are gonna look pretty decent...[/font]

I hope these end up being like the Carnivore, fairly well executed and ending up on the cheapest of all hash walls at every Nike outlet, just so I can stock up on a few pairs.

Originally Posted by mints

I hope these end up being like the Carnivore, fairly well executed and ending up on the cheapest of all hash walls at every Nike outlet, just so I can stock up on a few pairs.

also thank you for no free sole.

This 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally a wearable pair to go with my DS joints! Best news since they retroed the Zoom Flight 95s

They're still missing the other OG colorway (can't find a pic at this moment) but put me down for doubles of the other OG and I'm set.

This was posted in another thread on here already, but here are some better (by a little bit) pics.

Peace, 
   J

14tm2qu.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well said...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

On sale

I wonder if these will do like the Carnivores

Not to be a negative ned but I bet they will unfortunately...or fortunately
laugh.gif

Well, 1 pair copped at retail on release day (not taking chances) and then another pair on sale later on if it happens. All we need is for Kanye or Wale to rock these a few time in the next couple months and there'll be a campout...

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by Magic1978

On sale

I wonder if these will do like the Carnivores

Not to be a negative ned but I bet they will unfortunately...or fortunately
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh most DEFINITELY fortunately my friend.

Back
Top Bottom